Steam Friends?

luckily no :smiley:
Way less games and I played a lot more
I do however have some friends on my friendslist who have more games and played only 80 or less

9 Likes

added you :smiley: So you can spy on my gameplay

10 Likes

yep that’s true but i usually use steamlvlup.com since i can store my unused card and then trade for the one that i want, since i tend to hate on badge that looks bad imo, unless it contain some bg/emoticon that i want to get so yeah

and not to forgot my gambling addiction…
gee i wonder will gambling kill me faster than drug does to me

6 Likes

Hi hi. I’m the only DanaCScott on Steam - told to me by another Chrono user who added me recently.

I don’t own a whole ton of games, so a multiplayer or co-op thing with you guys is unlikely. :slight_smile: It’d still be cool to chat more with people (introvert), just note that if I’m on sugar… bit manic, lol. Cheers. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@Danacscott, this is what I get when I tried searching for you:

7 Likes

I tried with CS in minus.

@Danacscott are you a squirrel? hahaha

9 Likes

Me too…Probably your settings…Steam strikes again…

Have to set your settings to public…

https://206.81.1.216/t/bad-news-for-steamspy/

7 Likes

Steam began differentiating between capital letters apparently
the way i did was just lowercase; danacscott - (i had found the same “squirrel” as Rilover), doesn’t “appear” used much tho…(tho that’s probably the new steam setting changes, if it’s the same danacscott as here) :thinking:

9 Likes

Found the squirrel too, @Danacscott, if you take your Steam profile link and post it here, we would know for sure…

9 Likes

I took a gamble and sent the mysterious squirrel a friend request.

What harm can come from it :smile: :thinking:

Dana did say:

12 Likes

:thinking:
*googles “squirrel”

:scream:

Warning, (disturbing) results:

:rofl: :smile:

16 Likes

:grimacing::cow::grimacing:

7 Likes

@YQMaoski That is weird… I got like 6 invites that I saw today. No worries. Just sent you an invite. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ha ha… Yes, I’m a Squirrel. That’s my nickname. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@Gnuffi Yes, I do sign in with lowercase… Usually it doesn’t matter for other sites, so I didn’t think of that. Good catch!

9 Likes

tfw bf leaves with all my rl friends

8 Likes

hisoka%20chan

6 Likes

I suppose I should be on here as well, sorry for the delay between me joining and showing up in this thread.

I only ask that you send me a message on Chrono if you add me… I like to keep my friend list to folk I know from somewhere.

11 Likes

I was surprised to note that you don’t have this game…Being the “bug person”. :joy:The reviews are “Very Positive” but it seems the puzzles can be a bit repetitive But the artwork is gorgeous.

You might want to “take a look/see”:face_with_monocle:

Morphopolis

AND Steam still continues to ANNOY me!

6 Likes

I am actually familiar, but it wasn’t on my wishlist…

6 Likes