Steam Friends?

If a nateninja02 friend requests you that’s just me, feel free to decline ( if that’s the kinda thing you want to do :sob:)

14 Likes

:arrow_up_down: ???

:thinking:… hmm
something is not quite right
! :hushed: identity theft!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198204990772/

Not much of a talker and I don’t play many multiplayer games… but I WILL stalk you :wink: (in a good way)

18 Likes

:thinking:
"acornavenger"

</>

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: -are we gonna need to have 2 separate corners ready…? :thinking:

:smile:

13 Likes

Nuuuuu! I will avenge those acorns!!!

7 Likes

Also, like, slow down guys, I’m not an expert stalker.

Just kidding. Yay, friends! :smiley:

8 Likes

HMMM. I don’t know. She found me!:mage:t2:

8 Likes

Shhhh!! Don’t give my secrets away.

Especially the ones about that wizard! :shushing_face::blush:

10 Likes

Thanks for the add @Nateninja21

6 Likes

On a serious note, though - how could I live up to you all with your games and levels? :weary::sob:
You all just have way too many games to look at… cracks knuckles this is going to take a while…

@nebula7 - how strange to see you with a profile picture :scream: and such a pretty one, too :wink:

17 Likes

Add request about to be sent @AcornAvenger :grinning:

7 Likes

Nebula got a profile picture :scream_cat: . Here I thought he would forever be a N :exploding_head:

9 Likes

Just FYI… A nebula is a mother of stars, galaxies, and other celestial bodies… Kind of has a feminine feel to that name, don’t you think? :wink:

11 Likes

Wow that was a very useful description. I will have to ponder that for a while :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

Yeah I don’t know why I never customised on here, but I’m use to it now and don’t want to change it.

That’s my kitten, so cute when he’s asleep :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Waitttt didn’t you change your profile picture it still looks like a N :exploding_head::scream::frowning_with_open_mouth:

9 Likes

Subtle

9 Likes

On Steam I have a pic of my cat as my avatar

12 Likes

Ahhhhhhhh.
So I was right you will forever be that beautiful N :sweat_smile::slightly_smiling_face::relieved:

11 Likes

everyone knows their profile picture truly embodies who they are.

now if someone with 4 numbers in their username could reply next that would do wonders for the aesthetics of this post.

11 Likes