Steam Friends?

Yeah i use free game findings to get free games, mainly for trading cards

6 Likes

True. True :smile:

6 Likes

I try not to farm cards… I only get cards from games that I want to play, thus Steam keeps on telling me to play games to get some cards… I just say, “No!”

5 Likes

I also try not to farm cards, heck i havent farmed in like 2 weeks, but i can’t r e s i s t the urge :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

added you too :smile:

7 Likes

:smile:

6 Likes

I actually haven’t gotten any cards from games I haven’t fired up to play.

I just check my Steam account, I have 330 games that I have cards pending… I will only get them if I play… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s alot of playing :smile:

7 Likes

3’000 games, woah :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

yeah guilty :tired_face:

8 Likes

actually just use idle master in case u really need to farm card, just set the option to idle game simulatenously after 2 hour and vice versa after 2 hour

7 Likes

so how many more people want to be friends :wink:

this is not a hold up

7 Likes

Idlemaster?

6 Likes

I definitely thought of it, but decided against anyway…

I know this thing exists… just didn’t want to use it… I think I would try to hold onto too many cards/badges… I just want to keep my inventory relatively clean with cards from games I have played. I also learned recently that crafting badges during summer/winter sales gives you extra cards for those events, so now my inventory is getting more full, with game cards that I earned and then bought extra cards to complete the badge… This Steam meta-non-game thing has me spending more money already…

8 Likes

Hello i dont play alot of games but add me if you want :+1:t6:
Steam Community :: ^6NDN :ok_hand:t6:

8 Likes

Seriously, this is what I see every time I check out a game on Steam:

:joy:

15 Likes

Now I am so curious what game it is :smiley:

8 Likes

Every game!

Honestly, I don’t remember. I know it was one of the games @GarbageFox was giving away.

14 Likes

LOL
:rofl::rofl:
I seriously wished now I never asked :smiley:

12 Likes

:wink:
it’s okay to blush if “this is you”

15 Likes