Steam Friends?

:wave:
socially awkward asocial introvert former WoW “addict”'s adopted Gnome char personality,
-nice to meet you :hugs:

oh, and most importantly:
Life mission

12 Likes

Hey! o/

4 Likes

I’m Dan - aka Danosaur, aka DanosaurJr.

I hate long walks on the beach (short ones are okay).

I’m younger than some but older than others.

I have a dog named Duncan and butternut squash that’s been on my counter for a few months. It has become sort of a second pet. I named it George Squashington.

I love video games, but don’t understand why spiked floors are so prevalent in games when you hardly ever see them in real life.

I am sometimes creeped out by the fact that there is a skeleton inside of me.

I spend most nights lying awake in bed, consumed with existential dread.

Feel free to add me if you want.

10 Likes

Nice to meet you! :grin:

5 Likes

Just added you. :slight_smile: I think most of us here play games for fun! Otherwise I doubt we would be playing still! Nice to meet you! And welcome!

I am mostly a casual gamer, but I like a challenge from time to time, usually depending on the type of game.

6 Likes

Thanks for the add! :grinning:

3 Likes

Here I’ll add myself in. I’ve only a few steam friends that I’ve picked up over the years, and don’t really do much with them XD http://steamcommunity.com/id/Vindace

6 Likes

Just added you :grin:

5 Likes

WHAT IS THIS AN INTERROGATION?!?!

I like to play the video games, I’m always happy to play anything with anyone so long as they can put up with me xD I’m also socially awkward, I have a conscience at the back of my mind telling me everyone hates me and no one wants to talk to me, so I don’t message people first usually xD

I’ve sent a friend request hopefully there will be something we can play

speaking of which, I have quite a few friends now but no one has yet asked to play anything with me, we should arrange SOMETHING… ;

10 Likes

thats funny I have a conscience telling me that I hate everyone but I’m not so sure

8 Likes

Put the gun down, lady. We’re here to help.

7 Likes

Must be an intervention…:scream:

6 Likes

Nice to meet you! :grin:

Totally up for that

4 Likes

@mysticlloyd you might need to see an exorcist I think you have the spirit of Hitler inside you.

@Enki never

@Rykos absolute pleasure to meet you too, you ever been robbed by an old lady?

also, on the game topic, lets start with something that lots of people have, if ya’ll post a list of games you own we can start something, maybe on a different post? I don’t know, if I get time I’ll catalogue my 600 games xD

but I’m sure you can just compare games on steam.

6 Likes

Occasionally

5 Likes

To all the people that added me on steam i’m going to need you to fill out one of these.Thank you.

17 Likes

“please list your last three best friends”:

1. N/A

2. mister. Lonely

3. whats one of those? what am I even applying for ?!?!

7 Likes

Hitler only hated certain people, not everyone, so that makes me better than hitler…right?

8 Likes

More like The Grinch.?

5 Likes

Geez wasnt expecting for these kind of reactions, its just a username Xd, besides Im not insulting anyone… (This goes to you and everyone else that kind of got pissed with it).

2 Likes