Steam Friends?

*grumble* *grumble* Now I have to groom myself.

21 Likes

thumbsup

12 Likes

Yeah, seems like there was a wave of new Chrono peeps.
:smiley:
:necktie::+1:

16 Likes

Your emoji combo makes me feel uncomfortable

15 Likes

wut?
:left_speech_bubble::tophat:
. . .:face_with_monocle:
:muscle::necktie::call_me_hand:

15 Likes

oh god

6 Likes

Way to completely trumf mine @Gnuffi :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

WTF is your username?

3 Likes

Hey @nebula7? Do you know if you can report an user for an inappropriate username? Because i REALLY think it’s needed here.

6 Likes

I was thinking of asking the same thing, I’m not familiar enough with discourse (I call it discord half the time), I guess the best thing is to @lonin or @dusty and see what they think.

6 Likes

I don’t think we should care very much about it. Live and let live.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t you telling me to not care and ‘live and let live’ be not letting me live.

Whether this person is intending to offend or not doesn’t stop me from being pissed off, I won’t take shit like that lightly.

I think you are pretty cool Fraggles, you provide great content around here but you clearly have no idea how flippant your statement is.

6 Likes

Words only have power if we let them.
Being offended is often a choice we make, while I recognise that some of us have an easier time to make that choice than others I think that is still the case. I would agree that their choice of name is certainly inappropriate, but it does not really do anything to you. You are in control of your emotions, you can not demand the world do that for you.

I know what I’m saying here is harsh but I feel that it is true and needs to be said every once in a while.

6 Likes

I really, really like you, @Fraggles but you and I are going to have to agree to disagree on this topic. I have been there and he wasn’t dressed in pink.

No, I can’t but a forum is NOT the World. I ran 5 channels and I had a bot that banned in 5 different language. Half of his bans were “nick” bans. It was my channel…my rules. If you want to say offensive things or have a offensive nick…you can…just not in MY channels. You have ALL of IRC tro do that…But it’s not happening in my channel. It’s not “free speech” in MY channels.

So It’s not up to us, It’s up to @lonin, @frst, @dusty and the others.

I have a doctor’s appt, or I would say more. Laters, all. And be cool!

9 Likes

At first, I thought you were talking about their Steam ID “glitchypuss” and overreacting. Then I noticed their Chrono name… Okay, fair enough.

10 Likes

These are amazing.

8 Likes

I wanna say I thought the exact thing, before people mentioned I liked the post xD

I’ve been lurking 'cause I wanted to ask about games but it can wait xD

5 Likes

I thought this too. This is text to make it look like I have written more because 4 words is not my ideal comment so blah blah more words here. I think this is enough.

6 Likes

I guess it’s time for me to get on the bandwagon

Telling me a bit about yourselves would be nice :grin:

10 Likes