Steam Friends?

The Laptop I bought shortly before writing that bio…

Before that my parents had a 486 and between there was a roommate that let me use theirs. So technically, I’ve only ever owned this computer…facepalm

10 Likes

Off topic shout out to everyone giving me the opportunities to use all these Skeletor gifs today.
good text

13 Likes

Then shouldn’t your claim be that you haven’t owned a PC until now, or whenever it was you procured said laptop. The whole thing just doesn’t make sense the way it’s written or explained.

6 Likes

486 was set up in my room so I just always thought of it as mine, but it definitely stayed with my parents when I left home.

Also the bio could have been written before I got this I’m just assuming from the twitch and youtube mentions it was after. I definitely had my PS4 and was posting and streaming through that so maybe I was referring to it?

There’s definitely a lot more thought going into this now then whenever it was first written.

10 Likes

I usually play Rocket League and stardew Valley. I’m into badge crafting and card farming. Add me if you want. Not really into having kids on my steam so if you are 13 or under I’ll probably decline. Sorry.

STEAM ID:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/L45tM4n5t4nd1n9

13 Likes

Even more friends. Way cool!:gift_heart:

7 Likes

zoid

10 Likes

Bump, just so the new forum peeps can see & share if they wish.

10 Likes

Here’s mine, feel free to add :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Just added you! Welcome!

7 Likes

Just sent an add request @charbasaur

7 Likes

So, I get an email from IndieGala about their latest something-or-other bundle, and look who shows up in one of the ads…

Took me a minute before I remembered where I recognized this guy from :joy:

13 Likes

Lol… I chose this avatar because I really liked the anime… :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’ve heard the games are actually pretty good too.

6 Likes

Boooo @YQMaoski is ad boy

10 Likes

Lol, I didn’t become an ad until you guys pointed it out!

10 Likes

Don’t feel bad @YQMaoski, we all have to earn a living :wink:

It’s all in good fun. I just thought it was funny to see you pop up in my email :smile:

12 Likes

:raised_hands: let’s raise this one back up on the post pile for all the new ones to see! :raised_hands:

14 Likes

Oh Goody…More friends! :gift:

9 Likes

Always on the lookout for more Cult of @Gnuffi members :smile:… I mean steam friends.

11 Likes