Steam Friends?

:^3 not like you need to worry anymore since my nickname has been forcefully changed… [R A P P E R I N P I N K]

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

P.S. In other news…We will be holding a class…in the back room…on the topic “How to Apologize”.

7 Likes

Hehe Im afraid ill be skipping that class, I dont see anything to apologize for.

3 Likes

I’m kind of curious what your name might’ve been now.

2 Likes

remove one p where there are 2

3 Likes

Sorry but I am not really into playing group games. I am awful; I know.:roll_eyes:

One of the reasons I wanted to add people here is…I have a a lot of keys and if I see one of my friends has it on their wish list, I can give it away. Plus I check a lot of other game sites. If i see a game on sale and it’s on my friend’s wish list, I can tell them about it.:heart_eyes:

8 Likes

It was RapistInPink and some people were offended by it, which is totally understandable.

Btw, really like the new mustache.

Just curious, did you actually choose the name RapperInPink or did someone at Chrono pick that for you :smile:?

5 Likes

Hehe someone picked it for me. Oh well… could be worse xd?

3 Likes

I’m still quite new here, but this is a very nice community, so al feel free to add me :slight_smile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MattnessLP

11 Likes

Heh yeah I can see that.

Thanks dude!

4 Likes

my wishlist is fooked up xD so looking at mine is useless.

3 Likes

Blinky moustache avatar is indeed awesome in a mindbending sort of way! :smile:

2 Likes

Dear @Rykos,

Attached is an in-depth video analysis concerning my cryptic personality and the things I like for your consideration.

Thank you for your time.

Much love,

Coraline

:paperclip: 1 video attachment:

11 Likes

Don’t check my wish list… please.

8 Likes

I thought I was missing something here, but I realized what you meant. @Inferry, I just sent you a friend request on steam, fyi.

6 Likes

I guess we have something in common :grin:

Nice to meet you!

5 Likes

Bump…

7 Likes

With all the recent threads I’ve noticed a bunch of new faces so I think this needs another bump.:grinning:

7 Likes

I’ve been putting this off for the longest time :see_no_evil:

asjdasda what the heck: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigri/ feel free to add me.

I’ll set up to a friend-adding rampage whenever I can tho ^^

8 Likes

I added you, @Rilover!

5 Likes