Statistics on streaks?

Urgh… But at least it’s leet o’clock :sunglasses::sweat_smile:

11 Likes

14 tabs? Chill!

6 Likes

:cold_sweat:

3 Likes

mines not GOOD but I’ve not really missed many legendary streaks. 1 or two just before I got them normally >.> but I’ve kept it up every day except a few, thats why I have a crappy streak but still have legendaries xD so if you lose your streak don’t lose the buzz just go back and keep doing it!

3 Likes

Why bother with the maths? Just go to your coin log and scroll all the way down and see when you first claimed a coin, then count your days to today and that’s your possible max.

5 Likes

very good point…

ah it only goes back the past 60 days.

I’ve been here more than that it only goes back to 03/08/2017

4 Likes

:thinking:
it doesn’t only go back 60 days, mine goes back to the start of the very first coin i clicked, March 10th… (i was a day late, doh! :confounded:)
3/08/2017 = march 8th 2017 (start date of the coin thingy), remember it’s US weirdo date blasphemy format

4 Likes

2 Likes

mine says “PAST 60 DAYS”

I wouldn’t have said it otherwise xD

4 Likes

Yeah I saw it too, which is weird because it doesn’t show 60 days in collapsed form or in full transaction mode. So that’s just wrong on every level.

5 Likes

oh… well doesn’t that make things confusing AF xD

at least that cleared it up, as I was scrolling I thought I counted more than 60 xD

4 Likes

Reminds me when I recently opened Chrome in my mother’s phone and stumbled upon 44 tabs. :ok_hand::joy:

they remained open for at least two years…

7 Likes

This is really nothing compared to a lot of you guys, but I am proud of it!

11 Likes

You say, "It’s your Birthday…It’s MY Birthday too, Yeah! :birthday:

13 Likes

Do I win a prize for longest streak broken?

I’m surprised I haven’t broken it before now, some days I got to the site sure I had skipped a day only to see it still going but I knew for sure I broke it yesterday, I’ve been sick and spent most of the day sleeping but I’m not as bummed as I thought I would be.

Commence with pressing F

12 Likes

So sorry. Hope you feel better.

My only advice is to …

7 Likes

Wow…that’s got to be a tough screen to see. Hope you feel better soon and phantom hug to make up for the broken streak.

7 Likes

Hope you feel better soon! And it’s reassuring to hear about the second part. Let that mental fortitude carry you through your illness too!

7 Likes

sad%20f

8 Likes

Hellfish

My condolences.
You’re so memeable tho, I couldn’t resist.

I hope you get emotionally and physically better soon ^^

Here’s some dog-mermaids to help with that.

Stay hydrated :sparkling_heart: ~

11 Likes