Statistics on streaks?

I can’t even laugh though, I’ve lost my streak for the second time after getting the 3-day chest. :sleeping:

2 Likes

5 Likes

i mean, obviously that’s photoshopped… :rolling_eyes:
(no way steve carell can shoot like that)

2 Likes

I joined the website 3/24/17 and this is the 1st time I’ve made it to 30 day chest… :disappointed: I’m so disappointed in myself as I had gotten close to 30 a couple of times, but always forgot to check. Hopefully, I can keep this streak going now that I’m checking the site more than once a day. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Congratulations on your first full streak!

4 Likes
4 Likes

you alls does know only tomorrow will be reals 200 day right? :triumph::persevere:

(now ask me if i’m a sore 2nd place winner) :joy_cat:

5 Likes

Happy 200 everybody!!! :tada:

http://courses.cs.vt.edu/professionalism/Y2K/Y2K.logo.sm.GIF
https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/19990118_400.jpg
congratulations and bless you all on this day of 200’s, this is truly the really glorious day

6 Likes

:sleeping:

3 Likes

Going strong

:smile_cat:

3 Likes

5 Likes

In a couple of days here we’re coming up on the 7th Legendary streak of 210 days if you have an unbroken streak.

With the thread title in mind I’d like to ask everyone to note down your total accumulated coins here AFTER you’ve claimed the 30 day chest on your day 210. Including any you’ve spent in the shop. You can find that info under Orders in your profile, just add the coin value of every game you’ve bought to your current balance. Then we can figure out who’s been lucky and who’s gotten screwed over by the RNG and also establish a pretty good average expected monthly “income”.

If you do not have an unbroken streak thus far and still want to participate then supply in addition to your total coins also how many full streaks you’ve got and how many total days. Though please do it as you complete a 30 day cycle, thank you.

5 Likes

Will do! Really interested to see that

2 Likes

The only legendary streak that matters is the 12th.

i think i did some mafs in another post, derived from my own earnings until then and assuming a max from taking the highest chests and rounding to nearest 100/10
and was something like 4600 a month, assummed max estimate, (without random daily bonus)
600 from 20coin daily check-in and 4000 from chests, (but rounded), 150 day-3, 350 day-7, 1000 day-14, and 2500 day-30
ofc this is all thwarted whenever chrono diverges from the 20coin daily (tho that seems pretty fixed for that most part), and the daily bonus coin can alter it to anything from +0 to almost +300

so i too would be interesting in seeing what we get as the community average tho, instead of just our potential max a month

and also if anyone has some chests coins, that blows my own data so far out the way, my estimate becomes way off (like if someone has a near 3k day-30 chest)

1 Like

I’m 15 days behind true day oners but I wanna play too. I’ve counted back to my last 30 day streak which was the 6th streak and added back on the coins spent on games, also 6, and I have:

27601 coins

which averages to 4600 coins per 30 days.

ETA:
Average 3 day chest : 142
7 day : 362
14 day : 871
30 day : 2318

3 Likes

I started the same day the coin thing started, however I’ve had maybe two days where I lost my streak. So my total days are however many days since this started (210?) minus two :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a total of 6 legendary streaks and 29649 coins.

1 Like

Yeah 210 is tomorrow

Don’t listen to the elitist bastards :grinning: The real 210 is in 2-days.

4 Likes

:joy: saw the post, scrolled up, scrolled back down…

wait that post isn’t by @Gnuffi :laughing:

1 Like