Statistics on streaks?

We’re getting close to 200 yo! Soon

6 Likes

I see you’re still hanging on to your perfect streak, well done.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m starting a new job tomorrow so chances are I’ll forget about it right away.

1 Like

i’ve just come to conclusion, and easy acceptance, that i/we can never be the ones with the highest streak, always a day behind, :disappointed:
because clearly @Truly and @DownwardConcept etc. must have access to a quantum nullification warpdrive so they can pass unscathed through the fabric of space-time. :upside_down:
How else could they possibly have been “real” day 1’ers? :thinking:
which also means that when/if they broke/lost their streak they would just hit the gear in reverse and go back to fix it, and continue on forever in the lead from day 1 again.
And the rest of us we would never even know it… :dizzy_face:
-but i’m on to ya! :ghost:

7 Likes

Actually, it’s way simpler than that. Just an ordinary genie wish, nothing special.

2 Likes

Am I late to the party? Early to the party? Whatever. Here’s my coin balance. Saving it up for no reason at all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haven’t purchased any games with coins yet…

1 Like

Doing my best !

2 Likes

Oh another top player! @Gnuffi is gonna love that

2 Likes

:joy_cat:

3 Likes

Guys, I lost my streak…

Just kidding, but I’m still waiting for y’all to fail. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

It happened, guys. I got careless and lost my max streak. Life has lost meaning. Everything is distant. Please, top players, keep up your streaks. If not for your sake, then mine.

7 Likes

Yeah!
One more falls, Me and Gnuffi are one step closer to being the top dogs.

I mean I’m terribly sorry for your loss, that’s what I meant to say… of course.

4 Likes

One step closer but still miles to go. You’ll be 2nd forever. :japanese_goblin:

1 Like
4 Likes

https://puu.sh/xwB9J/45566bec26.png

I actually haven’t missed a single day since I started when TB made his video, but even if you log-in every single day you can still miss a deal because of the hours when the deal ends/starts (since timezones exists you can get pretty screw depending on where you live).

I know I’m not top but I must be up there somewhere right? :smiley:

1 Like

You are 3 days short.

1 Like

R.I.P My sweet prince.

6 Likes