Spring Cleaning Event at Steam

I did 18/18 oh well :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Only got to silver :frowning: Oh well, plenty more opportunities :slight_smile:

5 Likes

FYI: Level 3 yields three more items in your inventory. A gold version of the feather duster emoticon and two profile backgrounds.

6 Likes

Does the 18/18 badge look any different? I missed out on 2 tasks since I wasn’t home the first day.

5 Likes

The trophy looks the same to me. Only difference is it say all task completed. I’m a completionist when it comes to badge tasks.

7 Likes

Good to know but yeah it will probably still bother me for a few days. I’m fine with leaving stuff completely unfinished but if I’m close to finishing it I really need to do it.:upside_down:

6 Likes

I also feel that compulsion. I can complete this if I start up Castle Crashers. Do I need to? Maybe I need to. What is going on??

6 Likes

I believe it looks like it has a gold colour rather than, er, not gold?

6 Likes

Anyone figure out whats up with the mystery box?

6 Likes

it has 3 lines on the box so half life 3?

6 Likes

My guess is that it’s going to be a random coupon

5 Likes

It’s clearly a loot box. Next sale there will be ‘keys’ of different qualities to purchase and the more expensive a key you buy the higher supposed chance you’ll have to get some really rare steam cosmetic. Though most of them will be plain white backgrounds.

9 Likes

^don’t, give, them, ideas!!! :scream: :dizzy_face:

7 Likes

I love it, got a level and a half out of this spring cleaning event, since I am still in the 20s for my Steam level… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

MOAR TF2 HATZ

4 Likes

This CD-Key or Activation Code is not valid. Please try again.

10 Likes

I am betting it is a number of cards for the steam summer sale.

5 Likes

I am betting it is a beautiful potato and no one is going to convince me otherwise.

:potato:

8 Likes

it’s clearly just a cardboard box with a question mark drawn on it, duh

4 Likes

a beautiful story

5 Likes