Spring Cleaning Event at Steam

I am okay actually, I am done with today… but I don’t qualify for the Nostalgia trophy, and that’s sad… I don’t think I will be able to get this one this time around…

5 Likes

i’m betting it’s because you aren’t “Logged in” to the store (sometimes the client “logs you out” of store/activity, and you have to refresh it)
mine did the exact same thing, (noticed “i” wasn’t on store it just said “your store”), so i went to my account page, to force it to refresh, and back to store, and was now in, profile icon and all, then the page displayed my counter-strike fine

7 Likes

Bummer… I think my steam account is too new, that’s why… I wonder what the criteria is for “haven’t play in a while.”…

5 Likes

Odd, it didn’t for me and I do have Family Sharing on with a friend.

4 Likes

I seem to have to download either Dead by Daylight or Cities Skylines to get the first trophy…erm…maybe no?

7 Likes

click the add/install for account entry, and just use your idler? :thinking: :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

They are free but I can understand why you would be saying no.

It is a lot of hassle.

It is funny seeing so many friend notification pop ups, playing various different games, all within minutes of each other though.

5 Likes

Yep…just managed to get it working. It didn’t start up the first time and I figured that I’d actually have to download them. But tried again and it was fine.

@harith if you want step by step instructions how to idle specific games shoot me a PM

featherduster, dustpan, cleanhourglass, cleankey, mystery item, incredibly boring wallpaper.

5 Likes

thx man but not worth the trouble :wink:

4 Likes

-“says steam badge lvl not worth the trouble”;
*gaben heresy intensifies :triumph:

:rofl: :+1:

4 Likes

I’ve got the same task but dods gammit, I don’t wanna install any of them. I haven’t played Skylines in a while and it won’t run in this pc, also they just want you to download shit for no reason.

5 Likes

Ditto! That sucked Big time!:-1: I neither have the time or space to play their silly games…

4 Likes

If you use Idle Master you don’t need to download either.

3 Likes

I use Idle Daddy on mobile, since Idle Master doesn’t work for me…

3 Likes

burn%20heretics

5 Likes

i can´t instal my games low memory on my pc…

3 Likes

How many years has steam done this :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
And why have I never heard of it :thinking:

3 Likes

You’ve never heard of it because this is the first time.

5 Likes

Try looking in your key activation history? It might’ve gotten removed from the store or something.

1 Like

Every time someone mentions this I have the “nnghn”, like, I know, but I don’t really wanna use that thing. :disappointed:

@edit
So, they actually suggested me to play one of the games that is no longer available to play, Magicka: Wizard Wars was closed in 2016 I believe. Gaben pls

7 Likes