Spring Cleaning Event at Steam

no idea how command lines or whatever work rly, lol

3 Likes

since it’s all computery/“techy” stuff i’m not even sure that my use of “command line” is even the right terminology for this/here with the scope of idlemaster’s functions :smile:

3 Likes

magicbox
Half-Portal 3 Confirmed!

7 Likes

This joke? Nah.

I just did 5 of them. Am I not supposed to? I bet I’ve done it wrong, haven’t I?

7 Likes

you can do 9 of the 18 “today”
the 6 doesn’t change, they stay the same all 4 days
then every day the 3 “daily tasks” changes
so to get the complete badge you’ll have to “check-in” every day the next 3 days and play the 3x daily task “whatever” games they decide to assign

8 Likes

There’s 6 trophies and 3 dailies u should have 9.

5 Likes

these are the total tasks (unless steam changes something one of the days)

7 Likes

Ahh, okay then. I must have missed that.

Thanks, both of you.

5 Likes

im only doing stuff i can do without downloading shit, my net is limited

5 Likes

I had the excellent choices of downloading all of half life 2, it’s episodes and Team fortress 2 for the “Blast from the Past” thing. TF2 is 20 sodden gigs, I had no idea it’s bloated up that much.

5 Likes

y mine’s BFBC2 at 15GB…

which is funny cuz a friend bought me that game back then as he was playing it only for us to then find out that my laptop at the time couldnt run that, lol, so he then also got me BF2, and then later when i got a better laptop i got to play BC2

5 Likes

can’t remember which of teh categories it was, suggested me Payday 2…
:thinking:
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:rofl: i actually laughed out loud at the notion of that suggestion, it’s over freakin 50gb!!! last i looked -a while back :roll_eyes: :laughing:

“sure”, -let me just download 50gb to dust of some game i’m not interested in for some silly event, hurdyderrr… :face_with_head_bandage:
don’t know what they were thinking, i’m just glad for the other options here… :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Hats bruh

6 Likes

This event is kinda neat… Marked 3 tasks in one go by launching Hat Fortress 2 alone. :+1:

5 Likes

This seems to be the broken one…:

It’s suggesting a bunch of games that are not in my library…

5 Likes

Same!

OH BOY ACTUALLY I JUST HAD AN INSIGHT.

IS IT BECAUSE WE’RE FAMILY SHARING, @YQMaoski???

Those look like MY games!

7 Likes

LOLz! probably!.. lol… That’s funny…

Anyone else has this issue?

5 Likes

I’m not family sharing with anyone, but Slice Dice and Rice claims you own it on it’s store page.

4 Likes

I had one or two on there, so I used it… lol…

4 Likes

not funny, just buggy. If NONE of those games apply for you (in my list there’s one that applies) we can stop family sharing for now and do it again when the event is over. Let me know, buddy. :butterfly:

4 Likes