Share some Screenshots of your Gaming Moments

Posted in a forum with what appears to be the same issue you are having.

Make sure your game is not running!

1. Navigate to Documents > Euro Truck sim 2 > steam_profiles > [select your profile]

2. Delete the file “controls.sii”

3. Reload your game [with controller plugged in already], go through the input wizard and set your controls up now

1 Like

Okay, thank you for the help Pylinaer, unfortunately it didn’t help either. :frowning:

1 Like

you are using an Xbox One Controller correct? Not an Xbox 360 one?

2 Likes

Yea, I’m using the Xbox One Wireless controller, official, and wireless.

2 Likes

Strange. I can confirm that wireless xbox one controller does work with this game since i’ve used one myself.

Silly question but did you try to update controller drivers?

3 Likes

Yes, the drivers are updated. Pylinaer helped me via Steam. Seems like it’s just not setting the keybinds to the controller and now I gotta figure all of that out. :sweat:

EDIT

The Medium is legit an amazing horror game! And the story and acting is actually good!

The Medium (spoilers in imagery)

(I died here lol)

I survived this time. Very misleading instructions upon death. I had no energy, so I could not blast him. I had to run like Sonic. lol

3 Likes

I’ve just started playing Rage 2 yesterday and so far the game is pretty fun.

Only a few screenies using the in-game capture mode

3 Likes

9 Likes

It’s safe to say they are starving.

6 Likes

That game looks familiar, what’s it called?

4 Likes

Stronghold Crusader i think.

4 Likes

Stronghold Crusader HD (it’s $1 on Fanatical right now). It’s pretty fun, if just really outdated.

3 Likes

Me, my Dad and brother use to play the original all the time. I think for nostalgic purposes I’ll pick it up especially if its a dollar on fanatical. Might even buy one for my Dad and brother

2 Likes

How it started vs how it is now:

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

2 Likes

8 years and countless deaths due to dc’s/game crashes, bs bugs/glitches (invisible or non-targetable monsters as examples), bs mechanics (tiny projectiles you can’t even really see doing absurd damage), or sheer boredom and I finally did it! Level 90 character in hardcore…only 2 steam achievements left to complete lol.

I normally play softcore, but every league I tried to get to 90 in hc after I had my fill of the league.

8 Likes

A somewhat dirty but otherwise perfectly undamaged Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT4. A very fast car you have to drive really slowly, but it looks great either way.

8 Likes

My concept map for my current game project is done!
The Abandoned Mall uses the same asset pack that I left that silly Steam review on.

7 Likes

Excuse me while I FREAK OUT OH MY GOD.

Summary

EDIT 1

More KH3!

Summary

4 Likes

Sorry for double posting, but it must be shared. :slight_smile:

Kingdom Hearts 3

I LOVE AQUA. <33

And some Nioh 2! Wonderful Japanese themed Dark Souls! :slight_smile:

Summary