Share some Screenshots of your Gaming Moments

All that rally paid off ? :smiley:

7 Likes

What a great game! Feels like the most perfect Dragon Ball Z game we could get right now.

Summary

5 Likes

Not a screenshot but I hope you can indulge me. After way to many hours in this game I did my first ever wall drag goal… sorta, I don’t practice this stuff, I just play for fun

EDIT: Its a Rocket League gif for those interested, its making my the chrono site chunk for me, so I will just leave a link here

12 Likes

As someone who have played Rocket League for what could be considered “decent” amount of time i can say that it is fairly impressive. I cant remember pulling anything like that myself.

5 Likes

For me I can never get that launch right that helps me follow the ball, and my aerials aren’t always the best, but that time it all just worked. Don’t think I will get it again anytime soon.

What rank are you @DontBeSilly?

3 Likes

Oh, i havent played in years so ‘none’ i guess :smiley:

5 Likes

I reached Diamond 2 in both duos and trios, and I never managed to learn how to do the thing where you drive the ball up the wall and then follow it to the goal, lol

I never actually understood how I’d be a diamond player (solo queuing only, so no carry) playing like an absolute noob. I’d miss half the aerials I’d go for regardless. I guess i was half decent at defending and maybe positioning a bit though.

so, yeah, kind of wondering what’s your rank here too, Pete, I guess you’re either diamond (i saw plenty of diamonds able to do that stuff) or perhaps even champion

5 Likes

Yeah i pretty much played goalie most of the time or defender in general so never really got good at any of that fancy stuff .

6 Likes

Like I said I didn’t learn it and I can’t do it consistently, it happened and I went with it. I am hovering between Plat 3 and Diamond 1 in duos and trios (and I also only solo queue). I am with you, i think a person good at the fundamentals is better than someone who knows all the fancy plays and that’s how you get to that rank. I (in my opinion) just play relatively ok, position decently, give space and get back when I need to and very very rarely pull of a fancy dribble or shot.

This was a fun goal from years ago when I was in gold

This was also a great assist from me from years ago

8 Likes

Here are some screenshots from Risen3D, a DOOM sourceport which allows you to play the classic games of the franchise in full 3D graphics, including the monsters.
NSFW stuff ahead, of course.

DOOM06 DOOM04 DOOM35 DOOM14 DOOM42

11 Likes

Aw… that is so cute and stylish too

5 Likes

Had no idea there was a full 3d source port for Doom. I definitely gotta check that out.

6 Likes

You can download everything at their website: http://risen3d.drdteam.org/
Make sure to read their installation guide.

5 Likes

I recently reinstalled Android on my old phone and found out that when it’s clean it’s actually not that slow.
So I’ve been playing Seashine again:

Nightmare fuel for those with fear of depths and beasties therein.

Some context: I was swimming up the tunnel with a goblin shark chasing me, when I saw that toxic ball fish and another predator blocking the way above it and decided to go back down, dodging around the goblin shark, to find another route. Unfortunately for me I triggered the giant eel that comes from the background just a moment before I decided to turn around so I swam right into its maw rather than away from it.
A bit of silver lining: that shark got chomped as well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks. Gotta get the computer fixed first. So hopefully that works.

5 Likes

You’re welcome, and I hope you have fun after it’s fixed. :wink:

5 Likes

Got it back and working! Thank god for backup’s.

5 Likes

Very wise mood…:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Just a few dice…

that looks sketchy

6 Likes

Trying to distract myself.

FFIV

Sorry once again if they are out of order.

And:

DQXI

(the chick with the really thick Australian accent kinda grinds my gears to be honest, but the game is really good! And the voice acting is superb!)

6 Likes