Share some Screenshots of your Gaming Moments

Kinda :smiley:

But it was a nerve wracking six months before I got to know what happened next. And in that time my attention was already out of focus so I had to replay the first half again just so I can follow the story again :rofl:

5 Likes

12 Likes

Concept of preordering made some kind of sense when we spoke of physical goods that could run by the time they were released and buyers wanted to guarantee their share of the cake.

@CRV2017

I personally don’t care how great a developer is or for how long I’ve supported them or if there are pre-order perks. I won’t preorder. I think it’s a ridiculously silly concept to pay for ANYTHING you’re not going to get until X date due to it not being ready.

Digital goods don’t run out. Why preorder?

“To support the devs.” I’ll support them once the game comes out.

If they need my support to push out their game they should do a kickstarter campaign (which I also won’t support because regional pricing) not advertise pre-order bonuses.

But, you know, preorer away. More power to you guys. I’d rather reread the Blacksad comics while waiting for the game to come out.

/endofopinion

9 Likes

I don’t Pre-Order games as well, eapecially nowadays when Developers and Pubblishers can AND WILL BE DICKS to their fanbase and pull that EGS exclusivity BS. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

I only ever pre-ordered games where I was convinced to get my money’s worth, either because I knew and trusted the developers (as was the case with Fallout New Vegas and 4), or through extensive research leading up to the game’s release (as was the case with Kingdom Come: Deliverance, which I pre-purchased just 2 weeks before release if I remember correctly). And I will continue to do so, with my next pre-purchase almost definitely being Mount & Blade Bannerlord.

5 Likes

YOOOOOO i got my new pc recently so ima send some cool screen shots. gaming is crazy when you have over 30 fps

8 Likes

10 Likes

What car is that?

4 Likes

@Agetime @coralinecastell @Silk Never forget

11 Likes

Super Blood Hockey! I love that game, and the dev is super nice :two_hearts:

7 Likes

I’ve got quite a lot of screenshots to share with you guys.

First, I’ve been having a lot of fun in Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord. Yep, I was accepted for the beta! It is only multiplayer for right now, and it started off rocky, but they just introduced patch 0.0.31 and it is really good, especially for pole arms. My favorite weapon ever! :relaxed:

I tried to get as many shots as I could of various things, but I’ll get more later. Including some level shots and the character creator. :slight_smile:

Bannerlord

Next, I’ve been playing some Dragon Ball Xenoverse II a lot, because…well I’m a huge fan of the universe.

DBX2

I have some shots of Ocarina of Time, but I can’t seem to locate them! As soon as I do, I will add them here. :laughing:

7 Likes

10 Likes

You got into the Mount and Blade 2: Bannerland beta?!

I am so jealous. I’ve posted it was my most anticipated game haha.

https://206.81.1.216/t/what-are-your-most-anticipated-game-releases-for-summer-fall-of-2018/10892/34

I hope it has the single player option and not only multiplayer. I haven’t read up on the development in a while so I’ll get to catching up.

PS. I wonder if I can get into the beta…

5 Likes

Yep, I got it recently, I think it was the fifth wave? Not sure. :sweat_smile: The waves are still coming, so maybe you’ll still get a key. Also, it could pop up in your spam/junk mail, so be sure to check there. Oh, and there’s currently no singleplayer beta right now, only multiplayer. :relaxed:

6 Likes

11 Likes

I managed to get it thanks to a -26% sale on GMG! :sob:

T-T

IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL

A real shame the pictures you take have to be renamed to .jpg and then opened in another program and resaved just to share them online if you have the Rock Star version. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Now with the PC I can finally play Quake again, almost to it’s full potential until I get the 144Hz monitor, but I want to share who is carrying my ass after the long work days and provides great fun to the experience :stuck_out_tongue:

The @Gnuffi -ster learns so fast that he will be better than me before I can even derust to my old skill level.

10 Likes

Can you share your shaders and resource pack?

5 Likes

@Ginseng

Oh, this isn’t Minecraft. This is the base Vintage Story—which I like, honestly, more (not dissing Minecraft, love it also and I still play it tons). It has more survival elements to it, and tons of craftable stuff, such as windmills, and furniture, and isn’t even a finished product yet. The small dev team (I think its 3 people?) work great magic on this game. Every week there are like 5 updates (most recent was the latest large, and got 2 minors just after it). :joy: Tyron really puts effort into this.

6 Likes

Okay so a lot of you know I play a decent amount of IOS games on my phone. Now, today I downloaded the new mobile version of Black Desert Online. Game is simple overall (as are most mobile MMO’s), but I just want to highlight one very interesting point: the character creation.

Pictures

The first three pictures are just the character face and body options. Each white spot can be touched and moved around to adjust the face and body shape and size, to an impressive degree. The final picture is how I created my character, just to show some of the capabilities of it. I thought some of you might find it interesting. The end result seems a bit subtle despite all of the changing I ended up doing.

7 Likes