Share some Screenshots of your Gaming Moments

Haven’t played Seum in months … actually haven’t got the chance to play anything.

I’m glad I still have the FPS skill and that’s my first top 10 :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Congrats! that’s awesome!

6 Likes

Just got back playing Cities Skylines and here are a couple of screenshots of the current city I am working on:

https://scontent.fmnl4-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/70126367_10214891331423379_6951158252201574400_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQnfGFa2vIlBIKXTKk7Wi1nwlE4GvMr8YSGsQx_nUog4lJHmTTKzH3hnPYT6DnU3PfQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl4-3.fna&oh=067f0678b3d33057a4c45e39a353d690&oe=5DF52228

https://scontent.fmnl4-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/70952213_10214900544493700_3209815547780792320_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQkHBK9yHIo2qEdlRWKKGDqy6LmRG3xDXHtZ3fSZtae2GWrboENnmlIXnr4JQ62Vm9g&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl4-2.fna&oh=282f8122b941a25c8b13c7372f11107e&oe=5E37EE20

And no those pictures are NOT of the same spot. They’re actually two different Districts, actual city districts or blocks as we call them and NOT districts as the game defines them as being just an area with a defined specialization.

10 Likes

Every time I play that game I end up spending way too long trying to fix traffic.

5 Likes

There are a lot of guides out there on Traffic Management, but one of the key things I Always keep in mind is to always have an unobtrusive path for Industry to directly access your commercial zones. And an unibtrusive path for your Residential areas to get to commercial. If all else fails, you can always look up and install TM:PE (Traffic Manager President Edition) as it gives you more tools for controlling traffic.

4 Likes

There have been a ton of updates to Vintage Story. The other day I logged on to explore the world more, check out what was added and see if I could spot any bugs, and finally ran into the bamboo forest. It looks so good.

Summary

6 Likes

Unlocked a secret achievement in gog galaxy for Witcher 3, no idea which one because it remains secret even after gaining it apparently.
secret

12 Likes

Wow! Now I really want to know what that is! Perhaps it is for unlocking all other achievements? Or making a choice very little people making, or a string of choices very little make?

5 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

GTA V mods?

5 Likes

oooh Love that 3rd pic.

5 Likes

No mods, this was taken in Online and edited in Rockstar Editor.

@Danacscott Thank you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Some shots from The Outer Worlds. Finally figured out how to take screenshots via Microsoft Apps.

Spoiler free :)

7 Likes

Do videos count on here?

If yes, then here’s my current playthrough of Galaxy Squad. There’s no commentary as I don’t have a microphone :expressionless:

7 Likes

Since it’s the spooky season, I finally faced my fear and started playing Resident Evil 7. And ho boy, this game’s sure to give me some nightmares (even watching a Let’s Play back then made me dream of being chased by Papa Jack).
Anyway, here’s a screenshot from the segment with the little film crew in the beginning, and I gotta say, the camera man you play must have some top-notch balance skills to be able to handle his camera hands-free. :grin:

7 Likes

Screenshot of me doing a righteous finishing move on the Blacksad publishers.

Fight me ye who support pre-purchashing. I’m ready. :facepunch:

12 Likes

I pre-order on certain titles if I know the publisher and have enjoyed every single one of their games, for example the Witcher games or Cyberpunk 2077. Pre-orders are a definite no on new devs and games though.

4 Likes

Revolution Games is a highly reputable Point and Click Adventure games developer and publisher. And one of their most successful franchises is the Broken Sword series. I wasn’t able to Pre-purchase Broken Sword 5 when it came out, but I was lucky enough to be one of the first batch of people who bought the game halfway in production as we got the first half of the story and had to wait half a year before the 2nd half became available.

Their new non Broken Sword titles do not interest me. It’s George and Nico or GTFO!

4 Likes

Sounds like a great perk to pay up front for! : )

7 Likes