Share some Screenshots of your Gaming Moments

I know, but he’s into bees too! :honeybee: :honey_pot:

6 Likes

I too grabbed a screenshot of The Hive 1st time I saw it.

Regrettably my house is more like this:

7 Likes

Oh wow :heart_eyes:

So beautiful :sob:

:open_mouth:

I wish real life graphics were as pretty as some of these xD

:joy:

5 Likes

I finally unlocked the longbow and I got really good at it. I know a lot of the playerbase hates archers, but you know what, I also hate the people who arch swing to get around the blocking (which is more of exploiting if anything) so we all deal. :laughing:

Mordhau

And some Total War: Britannia. My game crashes like crasy, but I got some shots in. I went up against a 700 force army with just barely 300 men. I had no choice. I was surrounded on all sides. I won though. I had my men lie in wait in the woods, and then waited for the enemy to charge by. I then had my infantry charge out behind them, killing many. It drove them into the woods where the rest of my men were, and my archers. My archers obliterated their Calvary and my general just started tearing through their ranks. Then they were routed.

Total War: Britannia

I also found a wife for a vassal, didn’t read the traits fully, and then found out she would give him +2 usurper allegiance. And now he’s getting more fame than me! :sweat_smile: but she’s a lovely wife, supporting her husband, so clearly I picked well for my vassals. :joy:

@PidgeonMan

(a bit late buuuuut) Damn it, nooo! Now I want to play it! It is my third favorite game ever and I’m trying to hold off until the sequel, but I keep seeing it everywhere I go! :laughing:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Edit: so apparently this is actually legit. Until you factor in I traded a Salamence for it. Then it’s back to fishy.

9 Likes

And they said it’s hard to find a job these days…

And this looks like an extremely nice and cute LGB(T?) metaphor to me, even though it 100% is not

9 Likes

9 Likes

Just trying to excavate an old shrine to some old swamp god when curious locals starts showing up.

They can be seduced to look the other way? Well good thing I have a team highly skilled in the arts of seduction:

Send in the old man and the Eldritch horror!

This village will awaken to some serious new kinks this night.

12 Likes

Math time!

What is the value of DEF and S.DEF?(dont worry I’ll solve it.)

helpful details

So the max is 31. 31 technically goes outside the hexagon, but that only comes into play later.

Each mini hex is 6, and there is an unknown buffer in the center.

Additional helpful graphic.

solution

7 Likes

Was playing Pokemon Let’s Go.

You can ride Arcanine! :smiley:

And I caught an amazing [/s] Meowth in the process

11 Likes

I’m liking it! Didn’t realise Arcanine was so fluffy! I’m usually running like heck away from him.

5 Likes

I’ve been getting way into Starbound again recently, it’s such a beautiful game. Yeah, I’m aware the game had a recent spike in players and why that happened, but that’s certainly not the reason why I got back into it. Each day I discover some new mini-biome, a new dungeon with beautiful architecture, or just expand my colony, always accompanied by the amazing soundtrack.
So yeah, this game is pretty much my happy place right now, and I’d like to share some screenshots from my recent sessions. :slightly_smiling_face:

_

Here’s the first Hylotl village I discovered, 2 days ago. I like how they worked with fore- and background blocks to kinda give the buildings a third dimension and make them look more elaborate. And of course, as the weeb trash that I am, I love the japanese architecture and all the items and details they put into the little shop.

_

Yesterday evening I first found a village of my own people, the clearly Aztec-inspired Avian, including this burial pyramid and also a huge tower they use for the ritual of ascension. Learning about their culture was quite fascinating, and I was surprised about how much care the devs put into the lore behind just one of the 7 playable races in the game.

_

And finally, also last night, two of my main colony’s tenants asked for housing for Glitch (i.e. medieval-style robots) guards to be built, so I went “shopping” for furniture in a fortress I bookmarked a long time ago and built my own little Glitch keep, with guards housed on the ground floor, a mess hall with a cook who sells food items, and a King Glitch safely in the highest room in the top right with no access for ground-based predators.

_

Are there any other people here who play the game or did so in the past? What are your stories? I’d really love to see what other players built in their colonies, please share some screenshots if you have them! :smile:

12 Likes

Some For Honor screenshots:

13 Likes

2K17

Coffee time

6 Likes

Should of named my character Jesus.

Like…Seriously.

This is a nice view

Lol you can literally level up by KICKING TREES.

9 Likes

Is that Killing Floor, or No More Room in Hell, or what? Looks fun

6 Likes

What a beautiful game… I gotta try it out with my new GPU, see if I can get it to look that good.

5 Likes

This one, The second to last screenshot is hotline miami though.

6 Likes

Hotline Miami is sure a weird thing to call TF2.

I remember that Hotline Miami level. Had a few difficulties with it.

5 Likes