Share some Screenshots of your Gaming Moments

I don’t want to go into details lest it may potentially be prohibited… But I hear there is a way to unlock the DLCs for this game and no it doesn’t involve piracy as the DLCs are already “baked into the game files”, you just have to break the pay wall.

Also the DLCs are frequently discounted, not only during Steam sales, but on random occasions as well. Also the only ones important from the DLCs are the major expansions and maybe the Content Creator Packs. The radio stations can be skipped though.

4 Likes

HOW IS IT LV 54?

4 Likes

I got it via GTS, I have no idea.

3 Likes

I caved. So far I’m having fun. There are issues graphically though. I’m using Romance mode, which I suppose is more story (history) driven than sand boxy battle driven like a typical Total War game. A shame, a real big shame, Britannia couldn’t get this treatment and was abandoned. :expressionless:

More soon, currently trying to fix the mega artifacting. :sweat_smile: the acting, which you can switch to Chinese (which I immediately did as soon as I learned of it!), is really cool, and it gets you invested because you hear how deeply moved the characters are over the turmoils of China. :laughing:

8 Likes

Just three best friends on a whirlwind adventure.

cat petting sim

9 Likes

I swear, AC has changed too much. lol

Not the cat petting though!

5 Likes

:grapes: 'member dat game; “once upon a feather catching simulator” ?
:smile:

4 Likes

I was playing Horizon Zero Dawn and decided to mess around with the photo editor for 5~ minutes. It’s probably not what you mean, but I think it looks nice.

9 Likes

I just discovered I could change the PoV on Drive\Ride mode of the First Person Camera mod.

7 Likes

Shot i took in Steep on top of Mont Blanc :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This game is really beautiful by default,though amazing capture!

4 Likes

WOW Steep looks awesome, made this my new desktop wallpaper. ty for sharing.

4 Likes

Yeah, the game does looks pretty good.
And no problem, hopefully it looks good as wallpaper, i took it on a laptop screen so sadly it’s not fullHD or above.

5 Likes

It works great for me since i use 1360x768 as my resolution.

4 Likes

“sharing is caring”, all good :+1: ,
i enjoy this thread’s voyeuristic tour into peoples gaming habits :blush:

3 Likes

Uh… well…okay.

8 Likes

ubisoft bug pics are always awesome, pretty sure i had one “featured” on my profile screenshot case once :grin:

6 Likes

Quick Elder Scrolls update:

Did you know that animate corpse works on a lot more than human corpses?

7 Likes

@hivefleetbothan is this your house? :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee:

9 Likes

Those are bees, not ants, though.

6 Likes