Share some Screenshots of your Gaming Moments

Globesweeper.

Minesweeper on steriods:

That’s a colossal hexagon

And this is effing nuts:

11 Likes

That actually looks really cool.

4 Likes

Just a panoramic view of the road leading into my city on Cities Skylines…

And one taken atop one of the highrises overlooking the Elevated rail line and the Wall to wall building district a block out.

And here’s a night time shot of the Rollercoaster near the entertainment area.

8 Likes

Not a screenshot, but…
How to deal more damage: Shoot faster!

The LMG shoots at 1000RPM, when it goes into nuts mode it’s 1600 RPM. Because screw physics.
@YQMaoski - You might find this interesting.

5 Likes

That’s a lot of damage and quick kills. I like the two flame turrets right in front of the elevator, certainly made a difference for those guys coming out. :smiley:

5 Likes

Time to build a University :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Playing a game that’s a lot like Minecraft and yet…improved. In many ways from the start. You can carry a damn torch in your hand and it illuminates your way as you go. There’s knapping, pottery, smithing, farming, and more and it runs so very well and looks incredible.

I can’t wait to see what else they do, especially with the story! :slight_smile:

Vintage Story

4 Likes

My Uni is slowly growing and is now at Level 3 with only a few more points needed to get to level 4 :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Early morning mist…

8 Likes

Must be 5 A.M because i see no traffic :smiley:

5 Likes

Looks like it, but according to a mod I use that tells you the exact time of day the game is at, the time I took that shot is was 8AM.

3 Likes

The struggle for copper is real!

I’ve actually got to smelt ore and smith my tools, and hammer at ‘em when they’ve cooled down. No grabbing ore and sticks and putting them just together to make the tools like magic. :sweat_smile: At least wondering about lookin’, about to be eaten by a pack of vicious wolves, I see stuff like this.

*running via Ubuntu mind ya, natively! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Those are some really nice grass textures you’ve got there.

Edit

It’d be a shame if something were to happen to them.
mulching2

7 Likes

haha yea they look great. If only Minecraft looked like this in its vanilla form. Just another advantage to Vintage Story (still love MC though of course). :relaxed:

3 Likes

I think this is the crappiest defense I’ve ever seen. Heck, even the crappiest stat I’ve ever seen.

8 Likes

Finally got my Campus reach max level (level 5) and have unlocked all the buildings available. So I demolished my previous Campus setup and redo it to resemble my Alma Mater. This is as close as I could get with whilst working with what the game offers :slight_smile:

Also found a Custom Asset so I can recreate the public transport lines that go through the uni as well :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Night time stroll down a Mall in my city :smiley:

7 Likes

you’re slowly making me want to revisit that game, screenshot by screenshot :smile:

6 Likes

Me too, I keep myself away by reminding myself that going back means buying 381 DLCs to bring the game “up to date”.

Capture
eeeh heh, no thanks.

8 Likes

so true, i think i only own 2 or 3, but ofc it’s so content rich even the base version was still solidly enjoyable and a fun experience.
But yea i’m also a bit weary of paradox dlc approach, i mean i understand it, but being a cheapskate it’s an even harder sell for me to justify those purchases for myself
after dark is the price of Hollow Knight for pete’s sake meng :wink:

6 Likes