Share some Screenshots of your Gaming Moments

Yeah. That’s what I meant. Ty so much :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That one is the HD remake, so, you’re looking at the Wii U version. But the game is fun nonetheless :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

mansion village work in progess

11 Likes

Monster Hunter: World, featuring my man Geralt of Rivia. :slight_smile:

MHW

I didn’t know I’d get to PLAY as Geralt! xD

There was a part while roaming where Geralt reflects that maybe Ciri was right about world hopping being nice. It was so nice just being back in his head and hearing that. -sobs- I need another game so bad.

*Yes, the Leshen was tough! lol

They did Witcher very faithfully, and I love that so much!

8 Likes

Probably my best game so far -

Summary

7 Likes

5 Likes

superrare
I think I won 100% orange juice! …eventually?

10 Likes

Thought id finally contribite to this thread with a cineamatic photo of Clone Drone In The Danger Zone

6 Likes

How do you like it? I have been sort of watching the game but still not quite sure what to think of it.

4 Likes

It’s a pretty good game, although not one you’ll soak a lot of time in(it depends on how you define “a lot” I’ve put 44 hours in and plan on putting in more”). There is a story mode (which is isn’t finished yet waiting for chapter 6 to come out) but the story’s is not the best, I only really play it cause it has different levels from the reappearing levels in endless mode.

So your gonna spend most of your time in endless mode which is in my opinion a little easy, and I usually only lose cause I get bored.

But the best part of the game is the challenges, like kick only bow only etc. I Usually just play these over and over again to get good at a certain thing and that’s where I have the most fun.

But while some are better then others all the modes are pretty good just because the combat is really fun and challenging.

All in all, it’s pretty good, but if you plan on buying it, I recommend waiting for it go on sale.

You should definitely go look at other reviews, and maybe watch a few videos to get a feel for the game and combat system before buying it.

4 Likes

a UWU slime oneshot me

8 Likes

I’m surprised everyone sucked that hard… including the cheaters. I hope they can learn for the next time though.

11 Likes

They must not be cheating hard enough. Gotta get that millions for the score.

6 Likes

There’s only so many points available on any given daily run. Most of the time you are not able to kill everything on a level in the allotted time, the cheaters just turn the timer off so they can clear it all out. But with skillful planning and execution of the level you can still get a fair bit more points by strategically using the blue bonus stars at the right times for a larger number of bonus kill points.

7 Likes

This screenshot :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

/

Pain pills will fix that

7 Likes

Congrats! The game is 20% preparation, 80% luck, and 100% orange juice.

5 Likes

not a screen shot but one of my last plays, ft Exo (rl teamate)

https://giphy.com/gifs/l575Gs7DM4B87NaarZ

9 Likes

I got my arm chopped off. The other guy said, ‘Now stand aside, worthy adversary’, and I said, ‘Tis but a scratch!’ and tried to fight still so he chopped my other arm off (I bled out running away). I laughed so hard my sides hurt for a while. :joy:

Summary

*my body disappeared after a few seconds sadly

(even funnier, my side’s sigil was the boar! xD)

7 Likes

Only acid could make those colours so pretty :heart_eyes:

3 Likes