Sega's Make War Not Love [UPDATE 2] FREE Vouchers For Steam Friends

This is Sega’s 5th Annual where they run a competition where the end result is you getting free games to add to your Steam collection. Even if you do not take part in the gaming itself, you can usually vote for your chosen side and if they win, you get a free game.

Just thought I’d share this with anyone who may be interested.

14 Likes

I guess if u participated b4 there’s no need to sign up again right?

i actually like the Sega Make war not love promotion event -even if it feel slightly rigged sometimes :wink:
because almost everytime you’ve been able to win 1/some/a couple of the “Sega Classics” games -which is pretty neat to win if you can’t get the “main” prizes of DLC if you don’t own the games that are “battling”

5 Likes

y no need, but u do need to check yr junk mail, rofl

Well, that is what I thought but in the email it said I needed to register, so I did it anyway. I didn’t have to last year though.

Rigged? Well, I won every round last year, so maybe. I ended up gifting most of my stuff as I got DLC for games I didn’t own.

You may need to check your junkmail, that is where my confirmation email went to.

3 Likes

yea i mean with the games being picked to “battle”’
one year they chose Rome 2 i think, at a time where it’s playerbase was very low
vs company of heroes 2, that had i don’t know how many times the players + the advantage of quicker matches on top too :wink:
(total war games have “campaign map” where a bunch time is spent outside battles, whereas Company of Heroes or Dawn of War is “pure” battle jumping one to the next)
-rigged i tells ya! :older_man: :triumph:

3 Likes

Ahh, I see. I think I can recall that is one of the reasons I won so often. I kept backing the stronger horse. Lol.

1 Like

well i guess i can count on u guys to tell me which horse that is then

2 Likes

hehe yea, i ofc backed the horse i already shared stable with at the time (didn’t own CoH2 back then)
also seemed a bit “obvious” since the dlc prizes for CoH or DoW would be much cheaper to give out as reward, compared to Total Wars more expensive “dlc”

2 Likes

do like i eventually did, when you get tired of their shenanigans, bet on all! :wink:
lol

1 Like

Neo No Mouth MEME

4 Likes

Is this a troll?

So I got an email back but there was no way to confirm, it was just an image with their email below it asking to “use the confirmation link above”, but only this image is above.

Image: https://gallery.mailchimp.com/e93a0874910ed7bc3c1daf657/images/16700aed-92b9-4728-98a7-18e6a5c16be4.jpg

2 Likes

Did you click through from the email to that image? If so, that’s it done then, mate.

I got that image in an email and just clicked on it. I wouldn’t waste your time trolling you.

1 Like

So viewing the image is an entry? Because it didn’t automatically open anything by clicking (besides ads). I had to set it to show the image then I right clicked and opened the image in a separate window just to see if there was something else there.

1 Like

at the bottom of the image, it says, click to confirm your subscription to our list; that’s where u should click

2 Likes

I just realized what happened. Since it was in the spam folder it refused to open the link. I marked it as “not spam” then it worked.

2 Likes

Lol. Okay, mystery solved. I was just about to go through it again to see what the issue was. No harm, no foul.

4 Likes

Here, have a coin.

4 Likes

I wish for Golden Axe III from the classics this year … I played it a lot at the arcade “give all your launch money as 8 year old” place :smiley:

3 Likes

i swiped all the 3 golden axes + 3x streets of rage out of pure nostalgia at one point :blush:

6 Likes