Secret Saturday Giveaway???? - Ended

I have a spare key to giveaway, but I’m not going to tell you what it is. You have to figure it out for yourself. It’s a pretty good game. It’s been out for a few years and has an overwhelmingly positive rating. If you guess correctly, the game is yours. All the clues you need are here. Shouldn’t be too difficult (I hope).

Hint: It may require a little bit of strategy and hunting on the forum to figure it out :wink:

Rules

• You only get one guess.
  • First person to correctly guess the game wins it.
  • No same day accounts - your account must have been created prior to February 10th.

If you figure it out but don’t want/need the game, please don’t reveal it. You can still play along by pm’ing your guess to me (I will list anyone who guessed correctly after it’s over). Aside from that, feel free to post anything you want.

17 Likes

Stardew Valley

4 Likes

the binding of isaac: rebirth

3 Likes

Undertale

4 Likes

All great games but no, no and no.

Hint: It may require a little bit of hunting on the forum to figure it out.

I’ll be away for a bit but will check back later to see if anyone guesses correctly.

2 Likes

ICEY

3 Likes

death road to canada

3 Likes

Mark of the ninja?

4 Likes

No to Icey.
No to Death Road to Canada and
No to Mark of the Ninja.

From this point on, I won’t be responding to every incorrect guess. You’ll know when you get it right.

I added another hint to the original post. Please read or reread it carefully. Just to be fair, if any of you want to take a second guess, go ahead.

3 Likes

FTL ???

3 Likes

No I give up, should have been in bed an hour ago.
If no one has gotten it in the next 8h I’ll keep trying. Or you should give it to @acb234 .

5 Likes

Someone, who wasn’t entering, guessed it via PM. So, thankfully, it is possible :sweat_smile:

I really have to go now. Will check back later :ok_hand:

2 Likes

mini metro

2 Likes

I thought I had all the clues but I missed one but now I can’t put them together to work out the game…hmm

4 Likes

I feel like I’m overthinking it and missing something right in front of me.

4 Likes

It was very easy to deduce that the game in question is none other than, There is Poop in my Soup.

No game has ever come close to the quality of that product, so from one man of culture to another I tip my hat to you.

Though I must add that despite the mass appeal of this gem I must relinquish the opportunity to claim such a marvelous product, and instead extend the offering to the next person who would surely appreaciate the marvelous piece of art that is There is Poop in my Soup.

(My actual guess would be No Time To Explain)

5 Likes

It is difficult for me, I still don’t know if I have discovered it but…my guess is “Immortal Planet”

3 Likes

Bad Rats?

:3

3 Likes

Is it “Cook, Serve, Delicious!” ?

3 Likes

Faster Than Light!

3 Likes