Back to Today's Deal

Recently Played Games

OOOH! That is so awesome! Never knew about that one. Must commit it memory for all time. Thanks. :slight_smile: :heart:

Not working for me under win 7. But I do have the “snipping tool” which lets you do that even if it isn’t maybe quite as quick. Firefox does have a similar feature too which allows for both capturing of specific elements and freeform selection.

It is a Windows 10 feature I’m pretty sure.

Yeah, was introduced in an update for Win 10 I think

For this one I’ll keep it simple: do yourself a favour and play this game!!

I have finished Wolfenstein The New Order and well. Is it a really great FPS game. It is of right length, action packed and mostly really enjoyable. Some forced turret,under water sections can ruin the pace a bit, and final boss fight was a real miss for me but overally a very solid back to form game for the franchise.

That said devs couldnt have choosen worse engine . You like 60 fps engine lock ? Check . You like vomit inducing head bopping which you cannot disable ? Check . You like horrible bloom,motion blur,DOF,film grain effects you cannot disable ? Check . Finally you like how OpenGL just works like crap on AMD GPUs ? Check.

Only saving grace is that it has console and you can fix some of the stuff via console commands. That said i had to make a .txt file and store 5 lines of console commands and enter them by hand every time i’ve started a new session.

Started playing Party Hard 2 . I cant say too much about it , only spent an hour with it but it seems like toned down version of Hitman . You can kill people way more freely than in Hitman series but if you will start just stabbing everyone in middle of the street people will call police and they will get you. There’s obvious difference in art style ofc.

Wish I could meow.

Finished the fifth mission of Alien: Isolation. Determined to get to the end, however terrifying that may be. It’s a bit out of my comfort zone, but not terribly so. Definite A+ for setting the creepy mood and adding just the right amount of terror. It can certainly be trying after a few hours.

Also available on GOG

A time travel themed fps where you have the power to stop, slow and rewind time in order to help you through the environments and the various gun fights along the way.

Cool stuff.