Back to Today's Deal

Recently Played Games

I’m absolutely loving

atm; it’s rly great. I mean, WYSIWYG with this game, I’d say, and I loved that game at first sight, so… ty so much again @GeekInUndies :heart_eyes:

and I’ve been unable to continue building out my empire in

atm, though i rly want to, cuz i’ve been too busy with:

it plays great when you’re stuck in the mud etc., but the regular driving on regular roads sucks so much it’s actually painful (good thing you spend most of your time in the mud though). I rly want to play Snowrunner instead (only on Epic atm), which seems to have lots of improvements, but that’s a bit expensive so i guess i’ll wait a year or two or so (and perhaps get it on Steam instead later on?)

I’ve been playing a ton of Super Smash Bros Ultimate for Switch, only since our Switch is constantly in use, I’ve been playing it on Yuzu emulator instead. I can’t play online as freely as before, but I can use Parsec to “Fake” connect with other people. It has been a blast! :slight_smile:

Well, thanks to both Steam and GOG sales I now have many reasons to give a break to Warframe and give a chance to the games I’ve bought!

Currently the one I’m playing with the most and enjoying is Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire, and I’m looking forward to give a try to Total War: Warhammer 2, Borderlands 2, Underhero, Kofi Quest and Hover.

I still play a lot of THUG Pro. However, once I get several things back in order, I’m going to be getting back into gamedev almost exclusively.
I still recommend custom maps if you have the hardware for them (I do not unfortunately), like this one made by the talented femme Larxian:

The first update from the 2020 Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night roadmap is almost here, Boss Revenge Mode and Chroma Wheel goes live later today.