Recently Played Games

Us lifelong cultists won’t need the simulation of course… But I am looking forward to seeing how it compares to the real thing!

4 Likes

Most recent addiction has been Wizard of Legend. Though the new character in Slay the Spire is super awesome

8 Likes

I think I have to get on that Slay the Spire train, I am really liking the idea of that game, the Defect character seems like a more complicated character than the others though, is that correct @EMCL?

4 Likes

Recently played

And of course

Both great games I recomend

4 Likes

@Nateninja21, how was Error? :rofl: :joy: I hope I am not offending anyone by joking around!

8 Likes

I’ll never know what he recently played now :cry:

4 Likes

Ha Ha, my secrets are safe from @Twistedgerm and @YQMaoski. Now I can play it without you knowing, HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

4 Likes
4 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY SCHEMES ARE FOILED CURSE YOU PERRY THE PLATYPUS :tired_face:

5 Likes

download

4 Likes

Super duper loved this, it only took a few hours to play thru, but the atmosphere and soundtrack were amazing.

:heart:

7 Likes

Currently addicted to this.

Am a level 10 pig.

O I N K.

:pig:

8 Likes

8 Likes

why do i keep seeing/reading that as “slay the :chipmunk:(squirrel)
:thinking:

7 Likes

squirrel

9 Likes

OK…confirmed, Gnuffi has savant level “mad gaming skillz”. I’ve spent all day grinding out A SINGLE ACHIEVEMENT! Granted there was a fair amount of RNG at work in this one but boy, this is hard work…

6 Likes

I’m not sure if I should be proud of or embarrassed by the fact I spent 3 weeks grinding out the last achievement on Mini Metro. Auckland still haunts my nightmares.

7 Likes

click … click … click

click click click click click

clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick

5 Likes

Finally wrapped up Dishonored. Done, done and done…only put in about 40 more hours than Gnuffi but content that I got all of the achievements, even the nigh on impossibly difficult ones.

5 Likes

:+1:
:thinking: doubtful…, since i’ve replayed it over 5x over the years :wink:
(me thinks steam not always counting so goods, maybe has gnomes on staff doing hour mafs) :smile:

6 Likes