Recently Played Games

Mario Kart got an NES port? Huh. Cool.

Hmmm…1,000 hours…only Steam thing that might have that many hours invested would be RPG Maker VX Ace…

5 Likes

Did u frag Lirik in any of those hours? :rofl:

4 Likes

lol, nope, i play on EU servers, which is bad enough for me as it is, 90-120 ping usually

4 Likes

Looking like my nephew’s Warframe hours there @M00 :stuck_out_tongue:

Last game I played to the end was Age of Solitaire. It was short, so beat it twice - the second time was to steal other backgrounds I’d missed using Shift+Win key+S.

Love windmills, myrr.

5 Likes

The games we play the most today are always bad or toxic games

:pensive:

7 Likes

I have been playing some Faerie Solitaire Dire and Jewel Match Atlantis but I keep turning to this… I think I need help :crazy_face:

https://206.81.1.216/t/taisei-bullet-hell-madness/11065/12?u=delenn13

5 Likes

As long as you dont feel like it’s time wasted it’s cool :slight_smile:

I can hardly clock more than 100 hours in a game for the past who knows how long. Either not enough time to play games or i’m simply get distracted by other games.

That said i dont know why do i feel like i owe those games any more time than i spend playing them but idea of having hundreds of hours in one or another game always felt “comfy” to me.

6 Likes

hm, not sure I’d ever be able to say that about any game honestly, except maybe if it was educational or actually taught me some new skill

5 Likes

toxicity, what toxicity?

5 Likes

I played it before on itch…I think it was itch? lol anyhow, Valheim. It’s great. A procedural open world, 10 player co-op/online, survival, builder, fun combat and pretty great graphics. Oh, and did I mention…Vikings?! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

This is why i’ve generally stopped playing multiplayer shooters years ago …

5 Likes

@DontBeSilly So did I. The only multiplayer game I ever play is Warframe and that’s it. I’ve had enough of the BS I had to endure through those times. Probably my worst experience was with Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory: an old free game chockful of elitist a-holes which will mock you without any mercy whatsoever. :-1:

@M00 And that’s also why only friends can comment in my profile.

5 Likes

doesn’t hurt me, only hurts themselves cuz it shows the world what kind of person they are, which is why I leave it up :joy:

only thing which is annoying sometimes is ppl being too toxic during game itself, but if that goes too far, i just mute them and problem solved :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I see, that’s a good attitude. They can’t make up any excuses when there’s evidence of their character all over the place. :+1:

However, I decided to do this because I don’t want such people vandalizing and littering my profile with crap like this, wasting my time. Otherwise, it’s like if someone decided to unload all their stinking trash bags in front of your house instead of putting them in their right place.
It’ll not only make your place look dirty but also unorganized and unappealing to anyone who comes by. So I make sure to protect my place and put some security measures to make sure that this doesn’t happen.
Besides, it’s always good to surround yourself with good and positive things instead of letting yourself be infected with toxic people like that.

3 Likes

So i’ve grabbed a month of EA Play because it’s probably first and last time in my life then i give them any amount of money . I can say that for 0.80 eu cents i paid for it it’s an amazing value , that said even for a full price of 4 euros is still worth a go.

Games i’ve tried :

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is a really solid game and i had decent amount of fun with it. With it’s reasonable length it doesnt over stay it’s welcome and doesnt get old . Production values are over the top which is to be expected from EA published game and while it has some technical issues tied to it’s engine it ran reasonably well for me.

Only thing which didint really fly with me was just haphazardly implementing some of the Soulsborne mechanics which honestly didint add anything to the game and seemed there only to tick a popular box of ‘souslike’.

Other than that a solid one time experience ( not much reasons to replay it ) which can last you anywhere from 15 to 30 hours depending on difficulty you go with and if you choose to go after collectibles.

7.5/10

Titanfall 2 was second game i’ve took upon trying out and i would say that i was pleasantly surprised by it but i’ve heard that it has a very short but dense and all thrill no fills single player campaign and it certainly does.

I’ve flied through it in 5.5 hours ( and that;s on hardest difficulty ) so it really is very short campaign and if i would to be buy this for full price i would be sort of disappointed but keeping in mind i just ‘rented’ it for less than a euro i was really pleased with what i got.

It runs super smooth, wall running and gunplay is very easy and intuitive to get into and while story is really barebones it’s short enough and packed with enough different set pieces that not a single minute of it was boring.

Only negative i can point out that it has some weird issues with directional sound there you need to look directly look at sound source to hear it . It’s not intended that way but i’ve found other people complaining about same issues i had . It didint hurt singleplayer experience too much and with campaign so short i didint really bother looking for the fix.

8.5/10 for singleplayer . Didint try multiplayer at all.

Star Wars Battlefront II was again picked solely for the single player campaign and i was quite underwhelmed by it . You guys remember how in yester year multiplayer portion of a fps game was mostly made from singleplayer maps altered in some way to fit multiplayer? Now imagine the opposite .

Singleplayer campaign of Battlefront 2 seems like it was made form multiplayer maps . It has this super cheap feeling of playing multiplayer maps with bots with some cutscenes in between.

To game’s credit it does run very well and has very pleasant gunplay but it was so dull i simply dropped it after couple of hours.

5/10 . If you buy this for a MP and SP is just a bonus for you then it’s perfectly fine but buying this for a SP would be a huge disappointment indeed.

Currently i’m checking Unravel and A Way Out so i’ll maybe toss some of my opinions here about them later :slight_smile:

Cheers.

8 Likes

Just in case you want to there’s a number of EA play games that gives you “CD Keys” through steam that you can activate in Origin which will then be forever attached to your account. It’s not exactly an intended feature of the system, but it’s there and has been for a long time so take advantage if you wish. There should be a compiled list of titles out there but I believe at least the Dragon age games, Sims 3 and Peggle are among them.

4 Likes

I think I saw a comment that this is already fixed, but I could be wrong.

4 Likes

About damn time then.

2 Likes

Yeah, sounds pretty busted, I didn’t know until the video of The Spiffin Brit, that this was a thing.

2 Likes

Fixed 2 days ago, The Spiffin Brit posted his video 3 days ago. How was this a thing for so long when it was such an apparently easy fix? It’s been so widely abused and barely a secret.

2 Likes