Recently Played Games

@WikiTora

I WAS THE COFFEE CUP ALL ALONG, WHAAA

9 Likes

alright, so i finally completed Hollow Knight, and wow, what an experience
can’t really say much more that likely wont just be repeated in other posts other than it’s absolutely phenomenal, and You, yes you, and everyone, should just get this game. Truly brilliant and amazing to play
58hours and 55minutes well spent :blush:, and i’m not “done” to a point where i even feel like uninstalling it yet :crazy_face:, oh no -bring on Steel Soul mode baby! :yum:
(oh and more content coming Aug23rd ? yes please ! :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:)

4 Likes

I’ve been wasting a lot of my time in Warframe again in the past 4 days, it’s a pretty alright game after you have a slight clue what you are doing hahahah.
Also recent story based games that i played were Ryse:Son of Rome and RUINER, both awesome games that i can recommend, Ryse is pretty repetitive of course but it can be fun for a while. And side note only play RUINER if you want a challenge, it can get pretty messy towards the end, but other than that i enjoyed it. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I have started sinking time back into Siralim 2, and it remains an engaging and fun RPG/Pokémon game, I am enjoying the game… perhaps too much. As of this edit, I have invested 54 hours and am probably about 1/5th the way through.

Also, I was playing through Middle Earth Shadow of War, which I like (but I played after the removal of microtransactions, and I think the recent change that removed the storefront made the online gameplay far more enjoyable). Shame it features a tremendous increase in processing individual things, but suffers a fairly large graphical downgrade on my computer… especially with prerendered cutscenes that look like the original game.

4 Likes

Great story

7 Likes

So I got a Rift yesterday as I stumbled upon a pretty good deal. Been messing around with some basic stuff like VRchat and whatnot.

Past me was apparently wrong, impulsive future me thought it was a good idea.

Anyway feel free to throw VR recommendations at me if you have any.

4 Likes

NSFW

5 Likes

You knew what I wanted.:relieved: I’ll give it a look, thanks.

5 Likes

I think there’s an explicit version somewhere else, or is it a patch, I have no idea :smirk:

6 Likes

Breaking news

Dead Cells is amazing

10 Likes

https://store.steampowered.com/app/866800/The_Walking_Dead_The_Final_Season/
Well i just played episode 1 and I have to say its a real return to form of the original season with better graphics and features. The characters were so well done that i was comparing them to people i really know. Episode 1 is one of the best episodes I’ve played in the series since season 1 and that episode 1 ending all i can say is God Damn!

5 Likes

y dude, incredible episode, graphics are awesome, story is intense AF, couldn’t feel the time pass at all. I never bought an episode before, always watched playthroughs of them, cuz u know, it’s almost like watching a show or movie anyways, and then yesterday, while starting the playthrough, i was like, hm, this is the last season, and sometimes i get annoyed by the choices of the player, so let me get if myself, and what a ride man, the ending was like WTF, and i think one of the characters actually went “WTF,” and i was sitting there with my wife, and i turned to her and said: “y WTF,” rofl

(and i actually dont talk like that at all ever irl, rofl, i just write WTF now and then cuz i dont know, i feel writing 3 letters isnt like saying the actual saying anyways lol, to me it’s more the expression of a feeling rather than actually cussing)

4 Likes

66 dollarydoos? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Got my first victory in Spelunky last night when I couldn’t sleep. It sure took a long time!

11 Likes

Recently I’ve been playing Rocket Leauge, and just a couple weeks ago I got over my fears and played ranked. The reason I didn’t play ranked in my past 150 hours, I thought I wasn’t good enough for it I thought I’d just drag my team down :disappointed:
But turns out I belong in gold 3 and haven’t royally screwed up my teammates, in a while so I think I belong in gold 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

Being a huge fan of vr (no certain brand though😕) I’ve seen a lot of games, so here’s the games I recommend
Job simulator
Rick and Morty virtual rick-laity
And Superhot vr
Those are all the ones I can think of off of the top of my head

Also I don’t have a vr soooooo take these recommendations lightly, it’s all based on what I’ve seen of them, not from experience :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I just finished Mr. Shifty, and wow, was it fun! Surprised no one has mentioned playing it before, because the trailer always captivated me, and it was just as much fun as I expected it to be.

One minute you feel like Neo from Matrix, next you feel like Captain America, all while racing through levels to some sweet tunes. The soundtrack was amazing, the mechanics and gimmick simple but fun, level design was perfect for the style, and the enemy variety was just enough.

Not to say it was perfect but my final recommendation? 9/10, would definitely play a sequel.

9 Likes

Just finished Pocket Kingdom, y’all! Once again, thanks to Chrono for making it available in the coin shop and to a fellow chronie for gifting it to me!

Had a blast after such a long week at work. It was exactly what I needed to chill!

Here’s my review for the curious.

(…) All things considered, despite the many puzzle games I’ve played, Pocket Kingdom is a title that left an impression on me due to the way it juggles with interesting lore, cute Easter eggs, fun achievements (seriously, totally unexpectedly awesome) and gorgeous pixel art.

I recommend Pocket Kingdom to anyone interesting in cracking a few puzzles, exploring an interesting floating island and stumbling upon a few really fun secrets.

9 Likes

I don’t have a lot of space so I wouldn’t be able to use the first two very well. Superhot would be fun to try though, I might pick it up when it’s cheaper.

6 Likes

I got Mr.Shifty free on twitch I almost beat it but halfway through the LAST level I had to get off, and since the game resets you to the beginning of the fregin level. I just quit :triumph:
And the level was so hard it took me a half hour to get to that point, and I was not about to do that again

Even with the lack of checkpoints when you get off the game it was still really fun and enjoyable, I’m half tempted to just restart the whole game because I was playing it with a keyboard and mouse, but now I have a controller I can use.

5 Likes

Yeah, @Nateninja21 I had the same issue: on the last stage I diligently fought my way to the boss and got a hard crash to desktop my first time when I got to the final goon room. Had to refight entire stage, I think I took a screenshot with 58 deaths and ~38 minutes second time through? I mentioned it in my review.

Also, I had a controller available but didn’t feel I needed it, just powered through with keyboard and mouse no issues (control-wise). With or without a controller I won’t be achievement hunting on Mr Shifty however; the ones I didn’t get are insane, like deathless run of entire game, beat entire game in under 79minutes, silly things like that. I mean, I’m good enough to pull off “kill 6 enemies during slo-mo” which I think had a 3% completion rate, but those others are a nightmare. Thank God I don’t have achievement OCD!

5 Likes