Raffle X: Forgotten knowledge

New here i’d like to enter for:

B. :tickets::tickets::tickets: (3)

10 Likes

Welcome to castle, lol. ^^

Seriously though, you have a bit of time to gain some more badges: like posts, post memes, chat about games, share interesting links - nose around everywhere whenever you have the time. :smile:

8 Likes

I am not entering this round.

I thought I already said thank you to @ohko and the other sponsors, I guess now is better than never!

Good luck everyone!

9 Likes

Thanks for another awesome giveaway @ohko!

I.:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (20)
C.:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (13)

Does anyone know how to use the Java script snippet that @ohko provides? I’m curious how it works and I have no idea where to enter it in the developer console or even how to use it.

8 Likes
  1. Open your badges page
  2. Right click → Inspect (Chrome) or Inspect Element (Firefox)
  3. Switch to Console tab in the section that appeared
  4. Here’s your Console, just paste the code and press Enter

PS: Firefox does not allow you to just paste stuff into the dev tools console. If I remember correctly you have to type “allow paste” into the console to enable pasting. It will warn you when you try, so pay attention to what it says.

12 Likes

Thanks for another great raffle @ohko and @DontBeSilly, @ljrounds and @RaccoonV for the contributions!

I would like to enter for:

I. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (20)
K. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (10)
L. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (20)

Good luck and have fun!

11 Likes

Thanks so much! Didn’t know there was an actual console tab. Thought that main page was the console. And it actually worked. So cool! :grin:

9 Likes

J. Okhlos: Omega

:tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets::tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets::tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (15)

6 Likes

Entries are locked after the dice below :lock:

@discobot roll 8d16

9 Likes

:game_die: 3, 5, 12, 7, 14, 12, 14, 6

6 Likes

Results will be processed soon :hourglass_flowing_sand:

11 Likes

i am prepared

8 Likes

I’m not, I need to collect my nerves a little. Please delay a while longer.

8 Likes

hm, let’s see if he indeed learned something from my last giveaway or not :eyes:

8 Likes

For future reference, you have 18 badges :fairy:

You have 32 badges :fairy:

8 Likes

:stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars:

The results are in… :incoming_envelope: :point_left: (click the envelope to verify the results in your own browser)

14 prizes won

:gift: Winner Chance Sponsor
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded GDBringer 87.0% ljrounds
American Truck Simulator zoex 10.2%
A Short Hike AcornAvenger 13.9%
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls PetuniaGray 19.0%
The Beginner’s Guide Vindace 14.4%
Finding Paradise Pylinaer 24.1%
Horizon Shift Riouz 100.0% ljrounds
Hurtworld Buzzyboii 42.6%
Moonlighter: onLooSe 11.6% RaccoonV
Okhlos: Omega rporter711 26.0%
Uurnog Uurnlimited persistnt :four_leaf_clover: 6.3%
Yoku’s Island Express Riouz 10.6%
Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon AHMEDJXZ 57.1% DontBeSilly
The Adventure Pals dast 87.0% DontBeSilly

44 total entries with 1,129 tickets

:gift: :tickets: %
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded 23 2.0
American Truck Simulator :truck: 197 17.4
A Short Hike 144 12.8
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls 100 8.9
The Beginner’s Guide 139 12.3
Finding Paradise 54 4.8
Horizon Shift 1 0.1
Hurtworld 47 4.2
Moonlighter: 172 15.2
Okhlos: Omega 77 6.8
Uurnog Uurnlimited 32 2.8
Yoku’s Island Express 113 10.0
Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon 7 0.6
The Adventure Pals 23 2.0

Winners

Please send me a PM to claim your prize. Unclaimed prizes will be re-raffled in 72 hours.

Disqualified

1 entry disqualified

@ :fairy:
nooralabase exceeded 20 tickets for a single prize

See you next time

Thank you all for participating. The upcoming Raffle Y will be hosted soon.

:herb:

14 Likes
9 Likes

Congratulation to the winners!

Actually mentioned persons could get more badges only by posting a reply in this chat, like I did.
There is a badge named Nice Reply you can get if you receive 10 likes on your reply.

8 Likes

I think I see what you did there.

Thanks for running these and Congrats to everyone that won!

8 Likes

welp

10 Likes