Raffle X: Forgotten knowledge

Congrats to the winners and thanks again to @ohko and all the contributors for providing the games! Great job everyone! :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :grin: Looking forward to the next one! :grin:

8 Likes

Congrats to the winners and thanks yet again to @ohko or a 10th raffle, and also thanks to @ljrounds , @RaccoonV and @DontBeSilly for their contributions!!! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Congrats to the winners!! :smiley: Thanks to all the contributors :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!
Thanks to the organisers, contributors, chrono and the chrono community!

8 Likes

Congratulations, everyone!

And, of course, thank you to @ohko for hosting the giveaway and @ljrounds, @RaccoonV, and @DontBeSilly for donating games - we appreciate it.

(also, Raffle Y? oohohoohoho)

6 Likes

Gratz to all the winners. ^^

@PetuniaGray Happy you won something in this round, my fellow Overwatch fan. ^^

@Fraggles That snippet is so cool! Where oh where is that character from, please purr?

Also big thanks to this round’s sponsors. Thee be the awesome humans. :heart:

10 Likes

World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade.

Illidan Stormrage, the Betrayer.

7 Likes

@Pylinaer β€œYou are not prepared!”

β€œFeel the hatred of 10, 000 years!”

6 Likes

The world can always use more heroes!

Oh no, I’m in a Blizzard character quote spiral!

6 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!! :tada: and thank you once again to the givers of these prizes :blush::sunflower:

5 Likes

@Fraggles

leave me alone

8 Likes

Thanks again for the raffle @ohko and @RaccoonV, @DontBeSilly, @ljrounds for the amazing contributions!

It’s actually from WarCraft 3 originally and there you can see the betraying part. I’m pointing that out, because I care deeply for the RTS game and never touched the MMORPG one :smiley:

10 Likes

Thank you for including the per-game ticket breakdown! It’s awesome to see everyone’s tastes put together like that.

Congrats to the winners!

7 Likes

was waiting for this. Clip is from WoW.

6 Likes

SO I just played through the entirety (all 1 1/2 hours of it) of Beginners Guide. I was unprepared, but to be prepared would have been a disservice.

Not really spoilers but

I feel like I’ve been sucker punched, and now want to curl up in a ball and snuggle with my wife for a while.

10/10 would have my emotional being toyed with again.

Basically it was totally worth the journey. Much like Getting over it, but completely different.

8 Likes

yaay

A game I want with little competition. Is it luck? Or is it digiorno?

Thanks to everyone! Even you.

8 Likes