Raffle X: Forgotten knowledge

These are all excellent games I and wish good fortune to those who play them.

And for all those plying those long forgotten texts seeking the long forbidden by weaker men. Do not call up that which you cannot put down

11 Likes

Too late!

11 Likes

Hmm makes sense ;p
Reminds me of iphoneX

7 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway!
L. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (10)

8 Likes

Only one game in this lis that is on my wishlis so i’ll just enter for that one :slight_smile:
Thanks for the opportunity of another great giveaway! <3

I. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:(20)

8 Likes

As I looked through my badges I realized that i have one that only 1 other person has (wow). Thanks for the giveaway as always. I am entering for…

H::tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (20)
C::tickets:(1)

8 Likes

Thanks for the 10th giveaway, a badge worthy feat.

B. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets::tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets::tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets::tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets::tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (20)

8 Likes

Really? Which badge?

10 Likes

when you see another giveaway

6 Likes

https://206.81.1.216/badges/30/famous-link

8 Likes

but, u dont have that badge, the page that brought u there is the page that shows all the badges on chrono, lol, not yours

only erninator has that badge

to see yr own badges click on yr avatar next to a post, then click on +18 more; those r yr badges

11 Likes

oh nvm then

7 Likes

Woa?! What?! https://206.81.1.216/t/star-wars-kotor-i-ii-5-4-19-2-50-2-50-5/16761 had 1.2k links!?

I guess the community died down and in the past there were thousands of visitors to chrono.gg that I never knew about? I thought that was one of those impossible badges. IMPOSSIBLE!

9 Likes

lol, that’s only 3 months ago dude

10 Likes

Where are these 1.2k people!?
Are they friendly?
Are they…watching us…:scream:

10 Likes

all of them are under yr bed right now, waiting till u go to sleep…

10 Likes

Don’t threaten ME with a good time.

11 Likes

not like that dude, they just want to make sure yr ok and once yr soundly asleep they’d leave with the comfort that yr all good

11 Likes

B. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (20)
E. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (12)

8 Likes

Thanks for the giveaways!
:thinking:So let’s see, I’ve got 26 badges, now where to assign them:
C. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (10)
E. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (5)
L. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (11)

10 Likes