Raffle X: Forgotten knowledge

The fun never stops around here. Pity I have stuff tied up in trades, but meh. Next time I hope to sponsor some stuff. :slight_smile:

Only want to enter for:
D. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (13)

Cheers once again to the awesome Chrono community peeps. :heart:

11 Likes

Thans for the givaway! I’m in for Moonlighter and Okhlos
I. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
J. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

11 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway!

H: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (20)

Hurtworld seems really interesting, and it’s on Mac! (yay)

Again, thanks for the giveaway @ohko. It’s much appreciated.

10 Likes

Holy Guacamole!!! Thank you again for the giveaway and a chance to win some sweet games! Also a huge thank you to our sponsors!

B. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets::tickets:(20)

J. :tickets:(1)

11 Likes

Thank you ohko and contributers. I’m all about going all in for 1 game so good luck everyone!

D. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (19)

11 Likes

Where to begin…
Ok first, @ohko Thank you for organizing another Raffle and prize donations.
Secondly, @ljrounds, @RaccoonV and @DontBeSilly, thank you for being sponsors, its very kind of you.
Third, Good luck to all participants
Finally, my tickets, doing it right the first time! All 50 in.

A. :tickets::tickets: :tickets: (3)
B. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (20)
D. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (20)
J. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (7)

11 Likes

thank you very much for the giveaway, i have 11 badges.

K. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (11)

11 Likes

C. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (4)
F. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (4)
I. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (3)
J. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (3)
K. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (3)
L. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (4)
M. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (3)

Thanks for the giveaway @ohko, @RaccoonV and @DontBeSilly!

10 Likes

Oh man, another one of those!
I want once again to thank our organizer and all the sponsors!

I did not give it much thought when 1st saw it but badges = tickets seems like a really nice idea. And fairly high ticket limit gives an opportunity to go all in on the stuff you really want.

C. :tickets::tickets::tickets: (3)
F. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (4)
L. :tickets::tickets::tickets: (3)

And good luck to all participants!

11 Likes

Wow this is a tough one

D :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: :tickets: (5)
E :tickets::tickets::tickets: (3)
I :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (8)

Thanks to the sponsors!

11 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway!! :sunflower:

I have 56 badges

B. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (5)
C. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (20)
D. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::(5)
E. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (20)

Good luck guys! :sunflower:

Edit: whoops didn’t see the not exceeding more than 50 part, thanks @ohko! :sunflower:

10 Likes

I’d like to enter for:
F. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (21)

Thank you again @ohko for hosting these giveaways.

11 Likes

Thanks for this one :two_hearts:

B. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (13)
D. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (4)
I. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (13)
M. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (4)

Woohoo Seems like I earned a one more badge :blush: hehe…

12 Likes

Careful, though, not to exceed 50 in total! :fairy:

12 Likes

Another giveaway! Thank you and the game sponsors!

I have 38 badges.

A. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (20)
C. :tickets: (1)
D. :tickets: (1)
E. :tickets: (1)
F. :tickets: (1)
I. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (14)

And I can’t believe nobody wants A! That’s fine with me though I’m dumping all my tickets into that one. :wink:

Edit: Got an extra ticket!

12 Likes

I’d like to enter for
I.:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:(13)
Thank you for the giveaway!!

10 Likes

Good for you. So you have a higher chance to win it. :slight_smile:
Good luck!

12 Likes

Hah no number :0

I’m entering for
B :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (4)
C :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (20)
D :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (3)
N :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (3)

Thanks! good luck everyone

10 Likes

I think X stands for 10 . Roman numerals.

14 Likes

Thank you for another chance for us to win fantastic games Ohko. A special thanks to the sponsors, its so sweet that you contribute games so that more people can enjoy them.

B. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets::tickets: (6)
D. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (10)
J. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (5)

11 Likes