Raffle 9: It could be anything...

@anon63424221 Purr

11 Likes

no idea what u mean :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
thanks for the heads up lol my bad

9 Likes

Don’t forget to put the number after the tickets too (I forgot at first too, lol)

9 Likes

ooooooooOOOOOOoooooh.

I hope everyone is really lucky! (and maybe I can be a little lucky too?)

I would love to participate, and I am too lazy to count everything so I have 22 I want to invest.

A. :tickets: (1)
B. :tickets: (1)
I. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (7)
K. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (3)
L. :tickets: :tickets: (2)
N. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (5)
O. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (3)

Thanks for running another super fun raffle! Also, huge thank you to those who donated additional prizes!

10 Likes

Not entering this one, but cheers!

11 Likes

I didn’t make this a requirement but the numbers will make it a lot easier for me to input (and validate) everyone’s entries :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Dear @ohko and all patrons to Raffle 9: as per usual I won’t be participating, but thought I’d thank you all for continuing this Chrono tradition (can we call it that now?) and thought I’d lend my thoughts to one particular game on the list:

Ryse: Son of Rome

It’s nonsensical how much I like this game, for a few reasons: it has way too many quick-time events, it’s not even that good looking, it’s not as well optimized as it should be (especially on specific grass-ridden levels), the difficulty escalates weirdly and… frankly, you guys have seen the amount of 1-hour-long Spiritual Deep Talk morose indie point-n-clicks I play… this is most definitely NOT that.

>HOWEVER

I love Ryse’s story. There aren’t that many games out there – strategy games aside, I’m not that daft – that deal with Roman history. The paintings in the walls as you run by the Colosseum, the sound of the ballistae (yes that’s the plural) firing shots in the tutorial, the orders you give out to the men as you attack barbarians, the believable voice-acting… all that serves to flesh out a world that truly feels alive.

It’s worth noting I also had heaps of fun playing the multiplayer with friends! As for the main story, you shouldn’t play it on the easiest difficulty – instead go for “Soldier” or harder. However, the difficulty scales weirdly so while you’ll fly through most levels without a problem, a couple of levels with need loads, loads, loads of replaying to beat – seriously, I had to look at several YouTube videos to beat one specific level on the hardest difficulty despite having beaten it twice before.

Overall, it’s a faulty gem with a main campaign that can be beaten in less that 10 hours and that honestly does not deserve all the backlash it got upon release – although, to be fair, it was advertised as being more fleshed-out than it actually is.

STRONGLY recommend it at 30%+ off and ESPECIALLY for free. :butterfly:

14 Likes

Thank you for running another raffle and of course to our sponsors.

A. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (3)
B. :tickets: :tickets: (2)
G. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets::tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (10)
N. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (5)

9 Likes

Thank you @ohko for the giveaway and @Fraggles and @RaccoonV for donating!

G. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (19)

8 Likes

Oh my goodness already another giveaway?! @ohko you are too kind, as well as our lovely sponsors @RaccoonV and @Fraggles, thank you so much. Good luck everyone!

A. :tickets::tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (4)
G. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (5)
M. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (5)
N. ::tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (4)

8 Likes

Dang @ohko you are just one generous soul! Of course we can’t forget a big 'ol thank you to our contributors @RaccoonV and @Fraggles!

A. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (11)
B. :tickets: :tickets: (2)
G. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (13)
M. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (12)
N. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (12)

8 Likes

@PetuniaGray Best of luck to us both. :heart: I’d love Overwatch too.

8 Likes

A. :tickets::tickets: (2)
B. :tickets::tickets: (2)
C. :tickets::tickets::tickets: (3)
H. :tickets::tickets::tickets: (3)
K. :tickets::tickets::tickets: (3)
L. :tickets::tickets: (2)
M. :tickets::tickets::tickets: (3)
N. :tickets::tickets: (2)

Thanks for the giveaway!

7 Likes

I think you’ve messed your math up a little there, ticket limit is 50.
Dirty%20rumor

10 Likes

Thank you again for making a giveaway. I try my luck again.
I have 19 :tickets:

G. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (7)
I. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (7)
K. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (5)

9 Likes

As always, thank you and the sponsors for the giveaway.

B. :tickets::tickets::tickets: (3)
J. :tickets::tickets::tickets: (3)
K. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (5)

9 Likes

Good to know! It’s always looked interesting to me, and I can’t pass up a chance at a game I’ve been looking at for a while now for FREE. :smiley:

10 Likes

Not entering this one (busy with other games) but good luck everyone! I hope there will be some happy winners :slight_smile:
Thanks for running these giveaways @ohko
And those who donated keys to it.

11 Likes

Today I leaned - thanks!

9 Likes

I’d like to enter for
D.:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:(13)
Thank you for the giveaway!!

7 Likes