Raffle 9: It could be anything...

:dragon: Raffle 9 :dragon:

Nobody reads all of this text — but you’re not a nobody, are you?

Code of honour

This is an all-inclusive raffle where everyone has a chance to win a prize. Winners will be selected by a fair dice roll provided by discobot. Cheaters and fraudsters are not allowed and will be disqualified.

Every participant in this thread is here to carry out a smooth raffle. This process involves considerable work and if you want me to keep running these, please help me uphold the code of honour.

Prizes

:gift: Name DRM Sponsor
A 1993 Space Machine Steam
B Fictorum Steam RaccoonV
C Full Metal Furies Steam RaccoonV
D Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Steam
E Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! Steam
F Jotun Steam
G Overwatch (+ 3 loot boxes) Humble Gift
H Paratopic Steam
I Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Steam
J Rise to Ruins Steam RaccoonV
K Ryse: Son of Rome Steam
L Steel Rats Steam
M Surviving Mars Steam
N Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon Steam
O Monster Slayers (+ both DLCs) Steam Fraggles

Qualifier

• Earn any Chrono Badge :medal_sports: to gain one (1) Raffle Ticket :tickets:

• More badges means more tickets means higher chance to win!

• Duplicates count. More more more!

How to enter

1. Use the Entry Example as a guide, but do not copy it verbatim -

I’ve been wanting to try some of these games. I have 15 badges. Here’s my entry:

A. :tickets::tickets::tickets: (3)
    C. :tickets: (1)
    D. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (7)
    G. :tickets::tickets: (2)
    H. :tickets: (1)
    L. :tickets: (1)
    Glhf :clap: I hope I win!

2. Add/remove tickets next to capital letters, which correspond to the lettered prizes above

3. Do not exceed more than twenty (20) tickets for any single prize

4. Do not exceed more tickets than badges you have

5. Do not exceed more than fifty (50) tickets in total, even if you have more badges

6. The :tickets: emoji, :tickets:, is the only ticket that will be accepted

7. You can potentially win any game to which you apply at least one (1) ticket

8. You are not required to allocate all of your tickets

9. Winning for the sake of winning is considered bad etiquette

How to check your badge count

1. Click your Avatar on the top-right of this window

2. Click your Username in the drop-down menu that appears

3. Click Badges in the profile tabs

4. Count all of your badges, and duplicates, if any

5. You are awarded one (1) ticket for each badge you have, including duplicates

If you are tech savvy, when viewing your badges, you can get an automatic count by opening your developer console and running the following JavaScript snippet -

Array.from(document.querySelectorAll('.grant-count'), e => Number(e.textContent)).reduce((a,b) => a + b, document.querySelectorAll('.badge-card').length - document.querySelectorAll('.grant-count').length)

Schedule

• The raffle begins now
  • The raffle ends on Monday, August 26 at 9:00 AM (PDT)
  • Entries are locked after the :game_die: appear. You can edit your entries up until this point
  • After the drawing, winners will send a PM to claim their prize
  • Unclaimed prizes will re-raffled after 72 hours

Have fun

You can continue to earn badges while the raffle is running. In that case, edit your entry and apply any new tickets before the raffle ends.

Additional prizes may be added over the next day or two. Check back and reallocate your tickets, if you wish.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone should be happy to help.

:herb:

41 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway! :sunflower:

13 Likes

Thanks for running yet another raffle. I can’t even find something to complain about this time around. Thanks to @RaccoonV as well for the donated prizes.
I’d like to enter for the following, please.

A. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (4)
B. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (8)
D. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (19)
M. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (19)

The paratopic link seems to bring up NBA playgrounds, I did find something to remark about after all!

17 Likes

You know what?

J. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (17)
M: :tickets: (1)

Yeah. That looks fine.
Thanks for the giveaway! I really appreciate it. Good luck, everyone!

(RIse to Ruins really looks interesting, so I might as well max out my chances of maybe winning it)

Edit: Got a duplicate badge.

13 Likes

And @ohko returns with another great giveaway! (I am glad you capped the tickets, haha!)

Big round of applause to @RaccoonV for making more contributions once again.

There are two games from this list that I would really like to have, but then again, if I don’t win them, not a big deal. So good luck to myself and everyone else who enters! :clap:

B. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (20)
K. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (20)

(Rise to Ruins is really interesting. I bought it relatively recently, just haven’t sunk my teeth in yet. Other things keep getting in the way, it seems.)

EDIT: so glad I came back and rechecked, lol, I entered for the wrong game initially!

13 Likes

Here is my entry, do not copy verbatim:
I have been wanting to try some of these gaimz. I have 18 badges. Here is my entry:
B. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (7)
J. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (7)
K. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:(4)

I think 7+7+4 = 18…
The computer says so too!
Capture
I do not understand a word of javascript, from what I understand it gathers all the badges counted into an array, reduces duplicates in a way I do not understand, and then you count the length of the array. Something else is going on with grant-count but I do not have any of those in my badge list, the badge-card accounts for all of my 18 badges.

The badge thing is a cool/good idea! Thanks for the giveaway again.

13 Likes

ooh boy. Hey if any Chronies want to play Overwatch with me, let me know. I play it pretty frequently.

I’ll enter for

B. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (10)
D. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (20)
K. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (20)

Thanks to Ohko and Racoon for giving these games away!

12 Likes

Thanks I would love to particibate :two_hearts:

C. :tickets::tickets: (2)
D. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (12)
E. :tickets::tickets: (2)
G. :tickets: (1)
K. :tickets: (1)
L. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (13)
M. :tickets::tickets: (2)

Seems like I didn’t get any new badges :scream_cat:

11 Likes

Thanks for the awesome giveaway @ohko! Keep doing more, they are so fun!
B. :tickets: (1)
D. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (20)
F. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (6)
G. :tickets::tickets: (2)
I. :tickets::tickets: (2)
J. :tickets: (1)

Good luck everyone!

11 Likes

I would love to play surviving mars! Thanks for this giveaway @ohko :gift:
M. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (11)
Good luck and have fun everyone <3

11 Likes

hi

D. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (19)
F. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (8)
M. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (8)

bye

thank you <3 yummy_squid

11 Likes

Kudos to you, @ohko for another great giveaway. :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

And thanks to @RaccoonV for his additions.

12 Likes

Thanks for yet another great giveaway to @ohko and @RaccoonV :+1:

J. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (20)
M. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:(10)

and good luck to everyone! :raised_hands:

12 Likes

Unrelated comment
I was waiting for a barrage of tickets on Overwatch (as it is a popular game), but I haven’t seen that yet :thinking:

9 Likes

It’s just not a game for everyone, hehe… I also gave my copy away when it popped up on Humble last year.

12 Likes

Thank you for another giveaway! I like the game selection here and Paratopic if definitely my kind of game! I have 50 tickets and I would like to enter for:

D. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (10)

H. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (20)

I. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (20)

Good luck to all other entrants!

11 Likes

Here’s my entry:

D. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (13)

11 Likes

That’s very true.

I will say though for those who are on the edge of trying for it, Overwatch just released a cool new hero last week, and did an overhaul to their competitive mode. Both have been released to a really positive reaction as well.

8 Likes

So… I noticed G and froze. New computer in October is the plan - Overwatch would be a dream come true. Mercy on me is Mercy the coolest or what? Okay. Enough rambling:

F. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (10)
G. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (20)

and also: image. just kidding. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck to everyone and me! ^^

@YQMaoski I’ve seen Fictorium before, long ago, can’t remember when. If you win that one, I wanna see you play it if possible. :heart:

11 Likes

Your wish is my command. squee!

11 Likes