Raffle 9: It could be anything...

Thank You for the giveaway!

Here’s my entry:
D. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (20)

7 Likes

D. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (16)
G. :tickets:
I. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (16)

Wow, a lot of great-looking options. However most I don’t feel like I’d actually play. I love Red Faction, played the original. Also, love Norse Mythology so Senua would be fantastic. I love those story-driven games. Overwatch, Im actually going to enter for a friend. I’ve tried to get some friends on Chrono, I just can’t convince them too. Anyway thanks for the great giveaway.

7 Likes

Hello! Thanks for the giveaway and your generosity.

My entry is:

M. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (6)

Glhf :clap:

7 Likes

Wow, another great giveaway! Thanks to everyone who helped set it up.

These 2 games caught my eye:
C. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (5)
J. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (10)

7 Likes

C. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (19)
Thanks for the giveaway @ohko !! :clap::clap:

7 Likes

I really appreciate it when you do this. It’s easy to dismiss a game with prejudice, but sometimes getting a recommendation from the right person – someone we can relate to – is all it takes to make us more open and willing to try new things.

Thanks for taking the time to write your experience in detail :hugs:

6 Likes

For sure! Worst case ill try to pick it up when it goes on sale during the holidays. I keep forgetting each year :relaxed:

7 Likes

Hi it’s me, Nobody.

D. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (13)

Thank you for running these.

6 Likes

Yay, another raffle!
I’ve got 28 badges to spend, but I only really wana try one game out of all these, so it gets 20 tickets from me.

K. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (20)

As always, thanks to ohko and the sponsors, and good luck to everyone participating :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation! :smile:

I’ve seen it at one of my first Gamescoms, even had a picture taken of me in front of that big leggionaire statue at the booth, but after I heard of its negative reception upon release, I kinda forgot about it.
But your comment made me really wanna try it, so I really hope I win this raffle, or maybe get to score it for a good price at some sale on Humble or Steam :slight_smile:

Oh btw, I just saw it’s 60% off on Steam right now until September 7th, so one way or another, I will get to try it :confetti_ball:

7 Likes

Thanks again for the raffle and to all the sponsors! It’s great how badges are being used.
(People have 50+?!)

I have 37 badges.

B. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (14)
D. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (20)
E. :tickets: (1)
I. :tickets: (1)
K. :tickets: (1)

Good luck to everyone!

6 Likes

guys, stop entering for the games I entered for, you are ruining my chances :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

LOL, It only in theory takes one ticket to win, so it’s anyone’s game. In the spirit of sportsmanship, may the luck be with us all.

Also, in case I forgot - thank you SO much, ohko, RaccoonV and Fraggles for sponsoring this one! :heart:

6 Likes

Oh man, another high-quality giveaway! (this time with a small side dish of quick javascript howto :wink: )
Thanks you guys for organizing and sponsoring this!

Entry:
C. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (3)
D. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (4)
J. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (3)

GL to everyone! :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway :clap::clap:
C. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (5)
F. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (5)
J. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: (5)
K. :tickets: :tickets: (2)

Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Thank you!!! Sorry the hubs kept saying the number 53, 53, 53 and I was like YES 53!!! I need to stop watching 90 Day Fiance… my brain is turning to mush

6 Likes

E.:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

Good Luck Everybody!:snake:

7 Likes

Tee hee… Your snek is cute. ^^

6 Likes

I have 13 badges. The games I like are:
C. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
L. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

6 Likes

It appears I’ve got 15 badges, (edit: actually 15 because I hadn’t edited a post until today and I got a badge for doing so!) so l’d like to enter for:

B. :tickets::tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

Good luck to all, and thank you @ohko for running the raffle :+1:

6 Likes