Post your desktop

I approve !

4 Likes

5 Likes

Sees 40k Background: I Approve this content.

Sees Ultramarine space marine: … I don’t know how to feel.

3 Likes

BUY, Buy, buy… Ultramarine Gilded Boltguns for sale. Never been used, only dropped once… like new!

5 Likes

We’re always late to international sloth day.

8 Likes

Here’s a cake :cake: to celebrate :tada::boom::fireworks::dizzy: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

12 Likes

This is the wallpaper I use at work:

And this is the one I use at home:

Can’t show my actual work desktop as I work for a company that deals with NSFW content, and I’m not home to screenshot my home desktop but that’s probably for the best… been awhile since I did a desktop cleanup and I’m sure the clutter is horrible.

11 Likes

Is this from “what remains of edit finch” ?

5 Likes

It is, and there’s actually a game title watermark in the top left corner-ish region of the wallpaper. :smiley:

That scene with the endless chopping of the fish heads, I shouldn’t have been surprised by how this scene ended, but I definitely was…

5 Likes

Oh dammit, there is ! Didint even notice it first :smiley: Though it kind of blends nice with the whole shot.

5 Likes

It’s stuck with me ever since I saw it. I’ve had moments in life when I felt like like Lewis, fortunately I haven’t gone his path though.

4 Likes

That’s good, good indeed. :smiley:

4 Likes

Here’s mine. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I Don’t know the source material of your work desktop, so I don’t know if there is a good reason, but the fact the two faces don’t line up annoys me. It just feels like it was lazy, and they couldn’t be bothered doing it correctly.

Edit: Uh… On closer inspection, it maybe home made, if so… sorry.

4 Likes

I didn’t make it but the asymmetry doesn’t bother me in the least. Dio is looking up while Jotaro is looking forward / slightly down, their heads are in the correct position for how it would appear if they shared a neck - so while their faces aren’t aligned the position their heads are on their bodies is actually correct for if they were standing side by side, one looking up and one looking forward. It makes sense so I don’t really care.

7 Likes

Here’s some sites for High Resolution Wallpapers(Just got them in my RSS Feeds)

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/best-sites-to-download-very-high-resolution-wallpapers/

7 Likes

13 Likes

I don’t really have anything interesting going on at the moment.

Old viewsonic birds

And a Tera screenshot

Thanks for keeping this thread alive btw! I always like seeing the view others have everyday.

11 Likes

does it work?

10 Likes

Current desktop at the moment.

Wallpaper found here made by fellow chrono user @NICK9X9

8 Likes