Post your desktop

I don’t think we’ve seen enough spammy game threads here so let’s go for a classic.
Post your desktop or just the wallpaper if you’re private about that kind of stuff.:ok_hand:

I’ll start with my main pc,

and my old media pc,

Fancy animated wallpaper engine stuff on both.

20 Likes

Just the wallpaper for me, otherwise I may incriminate myself.

16 Likes

This is my desktop.

And here’s the wallpaper separately if anyone wants it: #000000.

17 Likes

I also have an animated wallpaper engine background. Best 5 bucks ever spent.

14 Likes

My wallpaper automatically changes every day. Here is today’s:

It’s been terribly hot lately, and this certainly reminds me of cooler days :slight_smile:

12 Likes

let’s just pretend two of those game apps don’t exist on my desktop :blush:
note also; dat sweet sweet 16:10 resolution! :smile_cat:

13 Likes

Stock i3status? for shame :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

This is pretty close to how my Windows installation used to look like before I nuked it. Folders in the taskbar and all that jazz. @DanosaurJr and @anon1460554 are also looking nice and sleek.

@chraffx Stock colors all around, but I did spend a few minutes customizing the status messages to fit my needs ;). I liked how it looked out of the box, no need to go too far with the rice.

5 Likes

8 Likes

because I like nascar (and have access to their lossless press archive and don’t even have to scale up to get a wallpaper for my 3480x1080 setup)

10 Likes

Pretty standard desktop I suppose. The little widgets are from rainmeter if anyone was wondering.

10 Likes

No desktop icons.:smile_cat:

11 Likes

I have a whole folder of desktop wallpapers but this is what I’ve currently got going for me

8 Likes

Been using this Siege themed wallpaper setup for a while now, changing the middle one based on the current season.

8 Likes

Windows 7 partition

Artwork on Steam + customization info.

Ubuntu 16.04 partition

I’m weak, I need icons on my desktop! :butterfly:

edit: uploaded a funnier version of my ubuntu desktop because I have a :poop: sense of humor.

11 Likes

Here is my current wallpaper but looking for a new one…

6 Likes

{–}7

3 Likes

7 Likes

Haha! That’s brilliant.

5 Likes

12 Likes