Post your desktop

Close but no cigar. I can clearly see how you were confused at a glance though.

Right you are sir it is pong indeed, the best RPG i have ever played.

4 Likes

I have to admit though that picture is a masterpiece.

4 Likes

Bruh. That‘s a landline.

4 Likes

Since I’m not on my PC, I will just show the “wallpaper”.

It’s the Nighthawks painting edited with IKEA monkey meme representing to me the Arctic Monkeys band (one of my faves). I couldn’t find the exact wallpaper, so just got this cropped image.

11 Likes

I used to cycle my desktops regularly, but I’ve stuck with this one for what seems like years. (Steam games folder has all the game files that I’m done with but not uninstalled in case I want to go back to them, whilst the quick links at the top are just for ease of client updating. My PC is old now and the Start orb menu takes a while to populate)

12 Likes

Well it’s messy as hell

7 Likes

really loving rainmeter

14 Likes

I have two screens, both will get me in trouble but ill show the lesser of the two. Rein SMASH!

7 Likes

Changed a bit on my media pc. 4K and stuff.

12 Likes

7 Likes

And phone.

13 Likes
9 Likes

https://206.81.1.216/t/anyone-want-to-trade-me-aurion-closed/6946/7?u=nebula7
Great minds

(just click the down arrow)

6 Likes

my wallpaper

6 Likes

I took this picture at the beach for the express purpose of making it my wallpaper. So now that’s what it is.

8 Likes

My Current desktop

Wallpaper can be found here.

5 Likes

might as well post my desktop
i’m trying to keep it organised
(which means every file which normally ends up on the desktop gets moved into the green folder instead :sweat_smile: )

7 Likes

This is quite an aesthetic. I love it.

5 Likes

Pretty simple i dont really pay much attention to my desktop, i try to not clutter it with shortcuts though.

9 Likes

Funny how none of y’all have any icons that would make you not wanna post your desktop lol

(all of you wt such extremely clean desktops surely just hid all of the mean stuff which happened to be ALL of your icons rofl)

6 Likes