Please add PayPal

Sorry to interrupt you guys, I know you are trying really hard to bring PayPal into this, but could you give me an ETA?
I want to buy Hammerwatch, but it’s not possible for me to add credit card information (as I live in Europe and they use a different system, I believe). Thanks in advance for your reply.

1 Like

Unfortunately, while we’ll have PayPal soon, it won’t be ready that quick. I can’t give a definitive answer on when we’ll have it, but we’ll send out an email and post about it on the site. That being said, we get credit/debit purchases from Europe all the time! As long as you have a card from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, or Diners Club, it should work.

4 Likes

why no paypal?

But soon is not soon enought to buy In Between unfortunatelly :frowning: :cry:

This seems to become the usual pattern, yeah…

Yeah, sure I can use my debit card. It’s just not the point. On PayPayl account I keep some amount of money for the buying games or other things in USD. My bank would’ve charge me additionaly for exchanging money to USD, that’s why I prefer using PayPal account for any online shopping in other currency. That’s why PayPal may be important for people.

I really hope you guys add PayPal before any game become attractive to me enough to want it buy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

how does it look on the paypal front? dont want to miss more good deals :frowning:

3 Likes

We’re in the testing phase!

thats what you said 21 days ago… 21 days is not soon :stuck_out_tongue:

I know that people already wined about thise more than once, but errr… I watch this website for some weeks now and always recommended it to some friends and now I just made an account myself just to notice that I need a credit card (which just aren’t common here in germany) This sucks donkey balls since I’m interested in Forced for quite a while already since it’s a locol coop game which you can enjoy with your friends on your couch x3
It just made me think of “Another one bites the dust” for some reason XD Please make sure to do resells for paypal users :smiley:

Naaah, haha, that’s enough of the wining now^^
I know that monitoring such a project isn’t an easy task and you make a lot of people happy with it~<3 So thanks a lot again and keep up your great work :smiley:
PS: Good job that you thought of those beta tests and didn’t rush it, that will save you a lot of problems in the future :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Just bought The Bridge using PayPal.

2 Likes

thank you very much, now we need a resale for the last games <3

1 Like

Hold up. You got PayPal now? Awesome! Thanks a bunch, guys! Looking forward to throwing my money at you

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you guys for PayPal support. You just earned a place in my daily routine. Keep the games coming.

2 Likes