Please add PayPal

yeah, I guessed that much, hope you’ll rerun that one some day in the future, your website is a great idea, I hope it’ll make a boom. you can be certain I’ll come once a day :stuck_out_tongue:

Seconded. I have just registered to buy Vermintide, however providing my credit card details is a deal breaker for me. Too bad :confused:

Very ™ soon ™? :grin:

I hope so as well, I am very interested in getting Party Hard, but Paypal is the only thing stopping me.

3 Likes

I am for paypal as well, but am sure the payment option now would work for me as I live in the USA.

Another vote for Paypal. While I am willing to use my card, I would still prefer to use Paypal accout.

1 Like

paypal pls - i miss so much good games :frowning:

i would have bought space engineers today, but no paypal and my credit card seems to “not support this type of purchase”… I’m buying fine from every other major service though (steam, green man, gog, various steam key sites) :disappointed:

Hey @shakm, I’m super sorry about your experience today.

It looks like this may be some weirdness on our payment processor’s side … but the good news is we have paypal support coming very soon™

In the meantime please check your PMs when you have a moment. :wink:

1 Like

Would you by any chance be adding Paypal support before the end of the current deal (“Space engineers”)? Credit card isn’t really an option for me and I really don’t want to miss the sale since I was waiting for the game to go on discount for +70% and this is the first time I noticed it for such a low price.

Sorry mmedia, but we’re not quite that fast. :disappointed:

For games that sell well though there’s always a possibility of doing a repeat sale!

No worries, I’ll look out for a possible repeat sale :grin:. Do you happen to have an approximate ETA on when Paypal will be available?

I can’t give a definitive timeline, so “soon™” is the best I can do.

1 Like

Slickdeals brought me here. I wanted space engineers since it was announced. I’m unable to get it as my bank card is not going through. I just got a new card and it’s been fine everywhere else. Sad panda. I do look forward to PayPal support. Please be sure to notify me as soon as that happens. I am subscribed to your newsletter.

Can we work something out cause I would really enjoy space engineers right now haha

looking forward to when you add paypal so it makes buying more convenient and easy, tryed to buy space engineers today but got the same problem that Vdub1962 has and my card got rejected twice, it might be a problem with my postcode :frowning: . (from UK,London)

We’ll definitely send out an email (and notify in other ways) when we get PayPal support up and running!

For those having problems now, if you’re sure your card information is correct, I’d recommend contacting your bank to see if they have stopped the transaction on their side.

That is mainly for if it’s an international purchase to what I understand. my bank had to authorize a payment from Australia once and Sweden. (one a KS project, another GOG)

Also waiting for Paypal as a payment method…Hammerwatch will have to wait

You won’t have to now! Check your PMs!

1 Like