PeteMcc's Second Game Giveaway! [closed, answers revealed, winners notified]

2 Likes

da da daaaaa duuuh, da da da daah duuuuuuh, da da daaaaa duuuuuuh, da da dah dat dat dat dah duuuuh.

1 Like

OK, we are officially closed for entries, i am about to put up the answers and the thought process behind the clues in the original post. Will take some time to gather all the entries so please be patient

6 Likes

Thanks for doing this contest. Always cool to see people like you giving to the community for the sake of kindness.

5 Likes

Actually, I won, and in the PM there’s a link to a contract about something in exchange for my soul. I don’t think it’s an act of kindness, Pete is behind something really ominous here. I wonder how many souls he has collected thus far.

a hidden clue

I didn’t win sh1t.

3 Likes

Oh no Enki. This is completely legitimate.

I signed the contract and I am fine.

My soul was a mere inconvenience all this time and it took this giveaway to open my eyes to that fact.

Just sign the contract Enki.

(The game you get is nice too)

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay everyone, I am at work right now and I will try and let people know who have won as soon as possible, just need to do some due diligence.

5 Likes

If you’re busy and tired it’s OK if you fudge it and just give me the games. I won’t even say anything.

5 Likes

Yeah just take your time and give Fraggles all the… wait a minute…

:rage:

5 Likes

Must…resist…the…urge…to…be…lazy…but…it’s…so…powerful…

7 Likes

OK the winners have been notified. If you did win can you please PM me back to make sure that you got the message and that it worked. Thanks everyone for participating!

5 Likes

Thank you homie. Thx for Speedrunners.

No matter what anyone says I’m going to assume you gave them all to Fraggles :angry::sweat_smile::sob:

Good giveaway anyways eventhough more clarity on the RNG aspect would be nice.

3 Likes

What do you want to know about the RNG? I made a list of people who entered for each game, went online and found an integer RNG and whatever number it spat out was correlated to the number of the person in the list and whoever that was won the game.

3 Likes

I just wanted to know that I guess, thanks.

For more in depth information please look here

No, he didn’t give me any games at all, none, not a single one… nope, certainly no games for me here.

3 Likes

I didn’t even enter and I got a contract…something about first born child or something.

Do you really want that mutant?

No, really., Congrats to the winners and thanks to @PeteMcc for the giveaway. It keeps the forum active.

6 Likes

Hey thanks, nice you are doing one as well

1 Like

Thanks for this giveaway!