Patch Notes - 3/16/18

where are the coins

2 Likes

Geez, just looking at some of the replies - people sure love to complain…

Personally, I think the changes are great! Kind of cool to see I’ve gotten 315 “spins” since April 8, 2017 (out of a possible 342).

As for suggestions:

1. I’d love to see the occasional recap sale. Maybe monthly? Where there is one day each month where you have a second chance to buy any of that months deals. Just in case you missed one, or were short of cash when the deal came out…etc. Might be an easy way to boost sales each month - kind of a “last chance…” sale.

2. In tandem with the idea above - what if coins could also be used to activate sale prices on any previous deal? If there wasn’t a monthly sale - what if I could spend 1,000 coins to have the chance to buy a past deal (or new deals) at the discounted price? I’m trying to think of other ways for people to use some coins as I think too many people are sitting on large stock piles ready to insta-buy out good new games added to the coin shop.

Anyways, love the site - thanks for your hard work!

7 Likes

Great site, ingenious loyalty programme, fair changes, thanks a bunch!

Also lol @ all those who complain about “losing their chest”. Well boo hoo, I “lost” my 374-day streak today. :smiley:
No, but seriously, give it back! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I got one question…

Are we allowed to “Like” now???:upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grimacing::weary::crazy_face: I am going nutz…I NEED to LIKE!!!

9 Likes

:+1:
“good to go”
:smile:

5 Likes

Ok…Everyone Stand back…

I got “UNLIMITED” Likes…Look OUT!!!

NOPE!!! I got that 429 error…twice!!!

8 Likes

:astonished: oh oh

:boom:
*broke the like button

3 Likes

SHHHHHHH! Don’t tell anyone!!!

Any one got any duct tape?

6 Likes

I like the changes. +1

5 Likes

RIP old system, the 331 spins I now have don’t really have the same impact as a streak of comparable length.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to those that have loved - and lost. We will always remember our beloved streaks from their heyday years.

Not to mention that the system is rigged now, totally pay2win since buyers gain more coins. Inflation will skyrocket shop costs to the point only the whales can afford “free” games.

P.S. I love Chrono, I’m just memeing about the changes. Yay new stuff, looking forward to shop games this week! Please return to your regularly scheduled programming! :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I am so jealous!

5 Likes

We get unlimited likes?

10 Likes

It’s not very relevant, but I don’t want to make a separate thread for it: Who did the coin and chest artwork and do they have an art thing I can follow?

5 Likes

Don’t want to look rude, but when will the 2500 coins be injected? Soon means did i miss it???

1 Like
8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Always look on the bright side of life. And life sucks!! A million coins wouldn’t make up for the 2 days until my first legendary chest, now transformed in “27 more spins”. It something wrong here. Same bonus for everybody is like communism. The “no longer have to click the coin on consecutive days” is very welcomed, but the streaks could remain, it’s not fair!!

1 Like

5 Likes

ngbbs43cddec7e2b26

8 Likes

thecurseofmonkeyisland1%20(1)

edit: omg @delenn13 you really are liking everything.

8 Likes