Pass the Parcel

Add me :sparkles:

4 Likes

Add me.

3 Likes

yip

4 Likes

I’ll join in again, curious about what Dana is up to there.

5 Likes

I’ll also join in again as well, too.

5 Likes

It’s always interesting to see what items pop up, added me, a new fancy mailbox that i gotta test out.

5 Likes

Pass the Parcel is not difficult and reliant on participant’s Honesty. This next round of Pass the Parcel has participants who are willing to take one game from 6, replace their choice with an unused STEAM key of their own, and message through the Chrono Community site to the next name on the list and leave a reminder on this post, please.
Randomized List -

1 rallen4269
2 Danacscott
3 rakada
4 Norther
5 markwr
6 Avy
7 themadmax
8 Fraggles
9 GrimtheGilded
10 YQMaoski
11 Seaburn (back to me)

@rallen4269 to you.

7 Likes

Sorry, dropped the box in a fresh grave, and the occupant would just not give it back easily.

This scratch doesn’t look too serious, does it, @Danacscott?

6 Likes

The scratch wasn’t bad before, but today, is the day. The :chipmunk: is rabid. I’m afraid there are more scratches now.

Sorry @rakada. It’s still in a piece though.

5 Likes

I knew this would come in handy one day, and people thought i was weird to buy a HAZMAT Suit and mask *suits up and goes outside to handle the damaged parcel, places into a sealed container and ships it off to @Norther hopefully it arrive without any further problems.

7 Likes

—Here is a funny story—
Next @markwr

7 Likes

Sent to @Avy :postal_horn:

5 Likes

@themadmax, a parcel has arrived for you.

6 Likes

Heads up @Fraggles you’ve got a parcel :ok_hand:

5 Likes

@GrimtheGilded

12 Likes

@YQMaoski
hermes-3114

11 Likes

Thanks! and now it’s back in the hands of @Seaburn. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Pass the Parcel is not difficult and reliant on participant’s Honesty. This next round of Pass the Parcel has participants who are willing to take one game from 6, replace their choice with an unused STEAM key of their own, and message through the Chrono Community site to the next name on the list and leave a reminder on this post, please.
A generous amount of games came back on that one thank you. They will go into future games, talking of which - Collecting players for at least 24hrs, clearly state your intention to partake.

6 Likes

a bushy tail pops up from behind a tree

Add the :chipmunk: please. ^^

5 Likes

Add me. Thanks. :postal_horn:

5 Likes