Pass the Parcel

OK, Who didn’t get 140 that have already requested it? I have a spare key someone gave me…:heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

I deleted because I hadn’t seen your post, please go ahead and take it I only have a passing interest.thumbsup

5 Likes

@RosetteoXChrno and @FacuBlues lost the draw for the 140 games, so up to you @delenn13 thanks.

7 Likes

OK…Sending to @FacuBlues beause they were next in line…

7 Likes

All games claimed/requested and messaged out.

Pass the Parcel is not difficult and depends on participant’s Honesty. The next round of Pass the Parcel has participants who are willing to take one game from 6, replace their choice with a STEAM key of their own and message through the Chrono Community site to the next name on the list and leave a reminder on this post please.

Pass the Parcel ? is now open, gathering participants for at least the next 24hrs.

7 Likes

I’ll participate! :sparkles::zap::sparkles:

6 Likes

Thanks @Seaburn and @delenn13

7 Likes

I’m game.

5 Likes

:steam_locomotive: ready for next round :railway_car: :railway_car: :railway_car:

6 Likes

dons gloves Punching in!

5 Likes

Early birds are in :tickets:

5 Likes

I’m in for another go :+1:

5 Likes

One more time can’t hurt!

5 Likes

Yes please

5 Likes

Sure

5 Likes

Count me in too.

5 Likes

Number ? ooo how mysterious, sounds like it would be interesting.

5 Likes

Round and round we go!

4 Likes

Randomised order list for this parcel.
1 Danacscott
2 themadmax
3 Markwr
4 Avy
5 Grimthegilded
6 Thorknight
7 Donluis524
8 Norther
9 pegasusz
10 rakada
11 Vindace
12 rallen4269
13 seaburn (back to me)

6 Likes

Pass the Parcel is not difficult and reliant on participant’s Honesty. This next round of Pass the Parcel has participants who are willing to take one game from 6, replace their choice with an unused STEAM key of their own and message through the Chrono Community site to the next name on the list and leave a reminder on this post, please.
Hopefully, there will be 1 you want when it is your turn, so open up your private message, take your one choice, replace it with your game and key and send it to the next on the list.
There is no obligation to publicly state what you have taken or added, although it would be good if you could publicly say you have Passed the Parcel on.
First message to @Danacscott

7 Likes