Pass the Parcel

On the way to @markwr

Oh, and don’t worry. I’m immune :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Sent to @Vindace (I had a hard time trying to find a Vindance, and there is none, so must have been misspelled). :nerd_face:

7 Likes

My bad.

6 Likes

No problem, not hard to guess. Easy to fix. Just wanted to make sure, is all. :nerd_face:

8 Likes

It is indeed Vindace! And it’s okay, it’s actually a really common misspelling/mispronunciation for whatever reason.

I’ll pass on the parcel soon, haven’t had time today to really look through yet sorry

8 Likes

So can you DANCE ?

8 Likes

Only classical ballroom :yum: and even then I’m rusty.

Parcel passed to @Danacscott

5 Likes

I hast yeeted the parcel to @Thorknight.

4 Likes

@DecadentHamster You’ve got mail!

5 Likes

DecadentHamster passed the parcel to me and I’ve returned it to Seaburn.

5 Likes

Thanks @Avy
Returned and titles offered –
Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade
Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade
GooCubelets: The Algoorithm
Three Dead Zed
On Earth As It Is In Heaven
Particula
I will leave the post up for 24 hrs. If you want a title or more just say so. If more than one request I will draw for it and any requests will receive key by private message. Yes, 140 is 2 keys as I had it again also Unforgiving Trials as 2 came back. Any not claimed will get revealed on an open post.
When I’ve sorted that I will start another Pass the Parcel game.

7 Likes

I will take the kinetic novel: On Earth As It Is In Heaven, if nobody else wants it, thanks. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I think some people didn’t see :point_up_2: this message :grinning: because list of games in the beginning of round:
Bla bla bla
only one 140 and Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade
and no one On Earth As It Is In Heaven and Particula

4 Likes

Thanks @Seaburn :ok_hand:

I’d like:

• Particula
5 Likes

@Norther Hi. would you please edit your post to delete the list of games, just to stop any confusion with the games being offered? Cheers.:wink:

5 Likes

Yep

5 Likes

I would like to take

• Three Ded Zed

5 Likes

I’d like 140 pls

4 Likes

Would like to complete my Unforgiving Trials collection if nobody wants it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@GrimtheGilded I saw the post you deleted, you can take Three Ded Zed! And I will take only 140 :grin:

Edit : Wait, some other people want 140 too, Now I don’t know which one to take :joy:

6 Likes