Nice Reply

So I’m pretty sure it’s not supposed to work like this, but I seem to get the Nice Reply badge constantly.

I’ve gotten it on at least 5 separate occasions now.

15 Likes

You get that badge for every post that gains 10 likes and with how much everyone spams that like button around here they come fast and often. I have 65 of them now. : )

12 Likes

a few badges you can obtain multiple times (no idea why/to what purpose) :thinking:
nice/good reply/topic/share/link badges etc
obtain%20multi

so expect to keep seeing that badge/notification pop up once in a while :wink:

:smile:

13 Likes

Spams like button on your reply

14 Likes

I always like seeing new badges pop up, even if it’s something I have gotten before. So I like that you can get it multiple times. :slight_smile: Makes me feel like I am contributing to the forums in a positive way.

(read: I am a sucker for badges)

12 Likes

I think the funniest thing about it is when I get that badge for a post I made 6 months ago or more as someone goes through old threads to like every post for badges. Feels like I really made a difference for someone there.

13 Likes

Well, I actually read a lot of the older threads, I just browse through them when I get a chance… I have picked up on some really good commentary since I have been here…

12 Likes

Note:

Every reply here has received at least 10 shiny heart coins, and thus, a “Nice Reply” badge associated. :slight_smile:

Until now… :rofl:

5 Likes

I just gave you a coin Maoski. You are one step closer to yet another “Nice Reply” notification.

Me, I already have 57 of those suckers and am not in the market for any more.

What I really want is this:

So would 25 of you lovely people kindly like this shitty post and help a brother out?

8 Likes

There’s one! I want it too! :slight_smile: I am sure most of us badge chasers wouldn’t mind getting it. I never even got close, my best was 16 coins I think…

6 Likes

i’ll never like anything again :triumph:
*proceeds to like everything and runs out of likes

6 Likes

My best was 19… so close, and yet so far!

If we can just find a way of cloning @delenn13 25 times… this will all be sorted in no time. :butterfly:

6 Likes

23 here.

Out of all my posts on this forum, I still can’t believe this is the one that has the most likes :confused: :joy:. But as long as people keep liking @PeteMcc’s post, it’s only a matter of time before I reach 25 (see below):

7 Likes

:thinking:
i need more hooks…, -and more fish it seems :confused: https://206.81.1.216/t/will-there-ever-be-coin-shop-games-worth-spending-coins-on/5221/3?u=gnuffi :man_shrugging:
:+1: :smile:

"hit that bell, and don’t forget to like and subscribe while i’m in your tubes,
-stalk me using Tweety Bird and insta snap me in the space on my face,
don’t forget the link to my inn, and please respect my twitching if you’re flickering tumbleweeds(tho i’m not gonna Read it), -unless you’re helping me while i have my Patrón, otherwise you can go F*nd me…
tho please like share and subsz + all above^
remember: bell, like, share & sub don’t be a scrub, scrub, -so subsub!
"

:joy: :rofl:

:laughing:

5 Likes

@Gnuffi and @DanosaurJr, I just gave you one each… Dan, you are one coin away now… :slight_smile: And Gnuffi, you are killing it, 41 now on a reply… is that a record?

This is mine, from Chrono’s Birthday Deal

I am hoping to get to that magical number soon! :smile:

5 Likes

Was this always there or is it part of your new marketing strategy to acheive the elusive “Great Reply” badge? :rofl: :joy:

Thanks man! :smile: I would toss you a coin, but you already have my money. I was, however, able to put @Gnuffi and @coralinecastell one step closer to their goals.

6 Likes
enjoy your badge Doggosaurus

dhdhasd

:wink: :hugs:

you miiight be on to something, it could have been an executive marketing director’s idea, (after a certain thread and couple of post were put forth):smirk:, for a multi pronged attack to increase awareness of our brand, on several platforms, to reach a wide audience
-gotta get dat sweet sweet link revenue :wink: :sunglasses: :rofl: :+1:

someone did say, (back when i was spamming out likes left and right):

“it goes both ways” -gimme gimme gimme, all, dem likes! (gnome giveth, and gnome get…eth(?):thinking: craveth)
:laughing:
:+1: :smile:

6 Likes

They said a doggosaur would never shatter that glass ceiling and join the exclusive Good Reply club, but today, we proved them wrong!

I would like to thank Gnuffi, YQMaoski, my mom, everyone who voted for me. I couldn’t have done it without your support. I promise to work hard for you everyday, to continue producing good replies… and maybe someday, A GREAT REPLY!

Seriously, thanks guys :hugs:

7 Likes

*Youtuber instincts kick in *

Don’t forget to SMASH that Like button!!! Can we get 25 LIKES on this video!!!

5 Likes

While it’s certainly nice if someone finds enjoyment or use from old submissions and chose to reward such old posts with a like. I find this is more frequently the situation:

I’m glad you enjoyed the thread though, @xist. : )

6 Likes