Steam Keys Giveaway [Closed]

Congrats on the job! (I’m interested in Wurm Unlimited or The Onion Knights- Definitive Edition.)

1 Like

Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing would be nice. Thanks for the opportunity :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gratz on the new job!
Entry for Race Online would be great! Take me back to the days of Slicks’n’Slide. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing would be great!. My second option is Endless Legend…

Thanks for doing this :3!

1 Like

I know I won Facerig (And it’s pretty fun to play around with), but can I have 2 keys for Race Online please? The reason I want 2 is because from what I found on steam, the multi-player is died, so I wanted to give the other copy to my friend. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Wurm Unlimited please! I always wanted to play this game on my Linux PC and it costs so much :frowning:

1 Like

Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, and for my backup, Tattletail.

Thank you.

2 Likes

It’d be great to catch Endless Legend, thanks so much!

1 Like

I’d like to try and get picked (shit luck) but preferably Wurm unlimited and than my second pick would be Evolation

1 Like

Hi! i would really like:

First choice Second Choice
Van Helsing Tattletail

Thanks for the giveway!

2 Likes

My preferred choice would be Race Online with The Onion Knights- Definitive Edition as backup. Thank you again for the giveaway!

1 Like

I would like to enter for Race Online,The Onion Knights and Endless Legend.
Thanks ^^

2 Likes

I would like to enter for Endless Kegend. Thank you!

2 Likes

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing or the Onion Knights. Thanks for the awesome giveaway. Not sure if it’s still running? I’m new.

3 Likes

GNUFFI STOP LIKING EVERYTHING :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

:wink:

:blush:

(ps, cheers for reopening @Amaryllis3121, and big gz on the job!)

4 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks @Gnuffi, you like whore :joy:. And thanks to everyone else for the interest and job congrats. I’ll be closing this one hour after Coin O’Clock tomorrow so if you still want to get involved feel free :slight_smile:.

So just to be clear, anyone entering an hour after the coin change tomorrow (Saturday 4th) wont be considered in the draw. Hopefully I’ll be on nice and prompt-like to change the title and start the drawing so no one gets turned away!

Edit: @camck, I just looked through the entries and saw your post- I only have the one key I’m afraid. Would you still be interested? Alternatively you can see if anyone else has an unused key for it or even a copy to play with you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

dont you think that makes this post escape from me giving it a “like” :wink:
:smile:

likes for everyone, likes all around, for the next 10minutes, -likes are on the house! :rofl:

2 Likes

nothing wrong with being a like whore. anyone who gives me one gets one back. it makes people smile <3

3 Likes