"You've reached the maximum number of likes today.

Please wait 14 hours before trying again."

Well then, I guess I’ll just go to sleep then.

In tears.

raw

Why Chrono, why? Why must you hurt my feelings so?

24 Likes

What is the maximum? I clearly don’t like people enough.

10 Likes

I have never reached the maximum too, lol

5 Likes

i think you have about 50 likes a day for most users
and around 70’ish likes as regular

one would think that’s “enough”, :smile:, even with only a couple of handful new posts made a day (usually),
https://206.81.1.216/t/steam-keys-giveaway-closed/6044/104?u=gnuffi

https://206.81.1.216/t/steam-keys-giveaway-closed/6044/108?u=gnuffi
-the “struggle” of liking things :joy:

14 Likes

Well to be fair you were also going through week old threads liking everything every now and then. I think @RosetteoXChrno was doing the same last week.

8 Likes

:+1:
so very true
was, uhm, let’s call it, “experimenting”, a bit, those aforementioned days
:joy:

tho ofc it can still occur, and be be fun for some, to browse through past threads/posts, and “liking” what one sees, -“experimenting” or not :smile:

5 Likes

You pretty much have to dig through the depths of the Chrono forum to achieve this:

What some people won’t do for badges… :smile:

8 Likes

Depressing fact: even though I ran out of love ( :sob: ) I still haven’t gotten the Out of Love badge. Anyone has any idea what is the limit for likes for basic users? ):

On a happier note:

I can now like people again. Hehe

giphy

7 Likes

don’t worry, some badges are delayed for some reason,
and sometimes the “50 in a row” gets borked a tiny bit, because if you “liked” a few times earlier in a day than when you did the rest, the reset timer gets skewed or whatever,
-but eventually the badge pops if you keep getting the message “reached maximum likes for today”, it’s just about keeping it depleted for 25hours or something, to makes sure you hit that time from the “initial” like in the cycle again
or you can ofc just wait 25hours and then do all 50 in 1 go :joy: and wait for the badge to register a little later :wink:

(tho come to think of it i’m getting unsure if you can get it as basic or if you actually first get 50 likes when you reach “member” or not) :thinking:

5 Likes

That’s the exact thing I’m wondering about! Guess I’ll keep spreading the love and find out eventually. Thanks for the help! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hmm… I’m gonna spam around a bit, you’re all gonna get some coins.

Edit; I can confirm that the cap for regulars is 100. :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

I have to post this then…

7 Likes

Looks like @veigascia tried seeing if it was true. Thanks for the badge friendo. :smile:

6 Likes

Haha brilliant! You always deliver awesome soundtrack to our daily coin suffering. :+1:

Congrats on your new shiny badge! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Seems like I just got the Out of Love badge! You probably need to take 24 hours for it to be added or something. In any case, I got it simutanously with Thank You and Appreciated! What a pleasant surprise. :slight_smile: :butterfly:

6 Likes

tell me what to do!!! :smile:
-the pain, the horror;

:persevere:

:rofl:

7 Likes

:rofl: This is too funny.

Here are some possible solutions:

1. dusty, lonin, frst

2. Resurrect the thread and give away one last game in hopes of getting the remaining likes.

3. Bribe or coerce any regulars noticeably absent in the screenshot below (I can think of one or two):

I find it funny how 76 people can like this simple observation, but one of the best giveaways ever can only muster 47 likes.

Seriously people, go like this topic and help a gnome out :+1:

6 Likes

I will unlike it, don’t worry.

6 Likes

Yea, the only thing I can do here is unlike…then like again…kinda defeats the purpose…doesn’t it?

4 Likes

to be fair it was a good observation+thread, and “non-bribe’ish” like a giveaway could be considered :wink:

46 is better than 48
…wait… :thinking:

:rofl:

5 Likes