Newly Released Music Thread.

:warning: WARNING: CONTAINS FLASHING IMAGES.

:butterfly:

6 Likes

:blue_heart:

She would have loved that song…

:sob:

6 Likes

lol

8 Likes

This is really recent, the video came out in late June, and this is a Corona song if I ever heard one (just pay a little attentoin to those lyrics).
Also it’s bloody amazing and the video is sick, too!
I never heard any Bring Me The Horizon song before, but man this one blew me away.

6 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Well it’s about a month old now but I think this works.

Usually not a big fan of rapping, but hey I guess slap a cute anime girl on it and it’ll work! I’d recommend checking out her other 3 tracks if this one appeals to you.

5 Likes

This song JUST debuted so it’s about as fresh as you can get it.

This one premiers in 18h if you want to be there for the release.

5 Likes

Ommmgggg, I’m so friggin happy right now, they are back!!! My favorite band is fucking back!!

8 Likes

Not for a happy reason sadly…

7 Likes

Unfortunately yes, and if anyone is wondering about that, this was their message:

We as System Of A Down have just released new music for the first time in 15 years. The time to do this is now, as together, the four of us have something extremely important to say as a unified voice. These two songs, “Protect The Land” and “Genocidal Humanoidz,” both speak of a dire and serious war being perpetrated upon our cultural homelands of Artsakh and Armenia.

The current corrupt regimes of Aliyev in Azerbaijan and Erdogan in Turkey not only want to claim Artsakh and Armenia as their own, but are committing genocidal acts with impunity on humanity and wildlife to achieve their mission. They are banking on the world being too distracted with COVID, elections and civil unrest to call out their atrocities. They have the bankroll, the resources and have recruited massive public relations firms to spin the truth and conceal their barbaric objective of genocide. Between these two dictatorships, there’s a lot of disinformation and silencing of voices within their own countries. Freedom of speech is not something that is enjoyed by everyone, but it is enjoyed here, so part of that responsibility is getting the truth out there whenever possible. We’re here to protect our land, to protect our culture, and to protect our nation. This is not the time to turn a blind eye.

As SOAD, this has been an incredible occasion to put everything aside and speak out for our nation, as one, as four Armenian guys. “Protect The Land” and “Genocidal Humanoidz” are now available for purchase on our official Bandcamp page: https://SystemOfADown.bandcamp.com - where band proceeds go toward the ArmeniaFund. The funds from Bandcamp + pre-orders of our new merch collection will be used to provide crucial, desperately needed aid and basic supplies for those affected by these hideous acts. Please consider the opportunity to download these songs as an act of charity irrespective of how you choose to listen to them today, tomorrow and for years to come.

The music and lyrics speak for themselves. We need you to speak for Artsakh. https://soad.lnk.to/PTLGH to download, pre-order, and donate now.

8 Likes
8 Likes

at a glance i thought it said “Cyberpunk 2077 - no save point” by (al) Yankovic
and was ROFLMAOing in my head, thinking it was a parody dig; at the game never going to be released :rofl:

9 Likes

That would be better. :laughing: I saw the post by Mike Diva, he directed it and it clearly shows (if you watched any of his stuff before). And it was Cyberpunk official, but I don’t know much of the musicians.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Been wait for this to release for awhile now and it finally dropped today.

Pretty good bop from Jacob Satorius.

4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

A new song and MV animation released yesterday, collaborative work between Hololive Marine and Yunomi as well as a rather large number of illustrators. It’s a bit odd, whatever you might think you’d expect me to post, this wont be it. It wasn’t an instant hit with me, but after a few laps around the track it has grown on me rather substantially. Please do give it a listen.

【Original Animation MV】Unison【hololive宝鐘マリン】

4 Likes