Newly Released Music Thread.

Released minutes ago, can’t get much newer than this. It also happens to be a pretty rocking track with some really nice visuals. Purple and black is one of my favorite contrasts.

3 Likes

Well looks like I’m the only one keeping this thread going, but Marine’s at it again so I’ll have to spread the word. Maybe at some point someone here might just watch one of these and get hooked.
Content warning though, this one is a little on the erotic side. Nothing mainstream music videos haven’t featured, but this is animated so obviously different standards apply.

The animation is really damn good though.

2 Likes

Our Oon shared this with me and it’s new and I must troll Frags a lil.

4 Likes

Rediscovered ONE OK ROCK when ‘Let Me Let You Go’ released like 2 weeks ago, and man Taka got some clean vocals with both of these songs.

And 2 new songs from Parkway Drive’s new album ‘Darker Still’ with two very different styles. First being almost their classic sound with Ground Zero & then a much softer sound with Darker Still.

2 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

Hearing this is so chilling. It’s another lovely vocal from Chester. Myrr.

4 Likes
5 Likes

That is so cool. Now which playlist do I add this to, coz this is totally different from my mellow instrumental playlist. XD

3 Likes

All of them is the correct answer. :rofl:

3 Likes

You got a point XD

3 Likes
3 Likes

Kaneko Lumi released her first EP today. Check it out.

Also available on spotify I’m told.

3 Likes